Sansui 9090db?

Thanks. It is a DB.
15 years ago i had 2- 9090db amps. One was killer. The other had channel problems I could never correct. The S/N will give the manufacture time. Years back there was a site that told the best dates. I could kick myself, but I needed money and sold my collection of Sansui amps & speakers. I also had 2- G2200 amps w/ recievers. After blowing out a window (and an ear drum), my wife said they had to go. I have some nice Denon gear. Today I bought a Dynaco 410 (2 channel 200 watts) proffeissionally built with matching Speaker set-up. I still havn't learned my lesson according to my wife of 36+ yrs.
**Check the Sansui S/N's and look for manufaturer data, you won't regret it. I have a pair of beautiful Sansui SP-1700 100 Watt speakers I plan on moving in a month or two, that will need to wait. Good luck & happy listenining. Losaiko1234 (Wayne)

If you can get the Sansui for a good price buy it.I had one years ago and could kick myself for selling it,Excellent sound and lots of power,also, as others have said it may need work.Check it out well,all inputs,switches knobs etc.

They are highly sought after, so even if you decide it's not what you are after, a resale will recoup your funds , win win I think?

Back
Top Bottom