Pepa

Because today is a special day,special package came right on time :banana:

But first,as I usually do,some brochure info:

b1_zps7a95ba02.jpg
b2_zps26a4b5b0.jpg

b3_zps2fadfa67.jpg

John,cheers :beerchug:

That looks very nice indeed.....

I like the way they specify these amplifiers to drive a 2Ω load, that means they are "real" amplifiers!!

I would indeed like to hear one of these....

Oooooh! Very nice indeed.

I was watching one of these on ebay recently which required a minor repair, but the price has already gone too high for this little black duck :(

Excellent amp for it"s power . Still have it and use it as pra amp on my b 2301 , till c 2301 arrives.

Nevertheless very good amp with a very good dac, from technics. It could use a bit more capacitance , in the main filter caps. Mine has gone 125 000 μf, ,and the low extension has gone up.
Congrats PEPA.

Congratulations Pepa ! :banana:

That looks very very clean and brand new looking :thmbsp:

Last edited:
BTW in japan they had two models of this amp, Au-α777dg, and AU-α999dg.
Never figured out what their difference was.

Very nice Pepa, great pick up!!!

BTW in japan they had two models of this amp, Au-α777dg, and AU-α999dg.
Never figured out what their difference was.

I have an AU-a777DG in the "to repair" stack, this thread has inspired me to get it out and have a look at it over the next week or two

Cheers

John

Very nice Pepa! Those specs are nothing to sneeze at..and the 2 ohm load thing is pretty cool too! Our G series start to get nervous at a 4 ohm load :D

Well toby our g"s have their respective specs at 2 ohms. No worry.
Theese are dynamic power estimates though and not actual measurments.At least that was in a sansui buletin back in 1984 when they were about to introduce those kind of power specs.

On another , matter now , bubbles come out of my mouth. My C2301 is waiting to be loaded on a car truck from nurnberg to greece , for allmost a month now. CAN"T wait to get my hands on it.

Thank you for the tip John,but no CD here anymore.TV is connected optically at the moment.
However,there is audible difference when using the source direct button

Well I don't know what kind of audio tv is pushing in 911 but if it is a decent audio lpcm , 32, 44,1, 48 kHz you'll be amazed.

Back
Top Bottom