Saturday 05 June 2004

ckelly

I thought it might be neat to make a small news roundup of events related to the audio world, tell me if you like the idea ;)

n0rh celebrated its sixth year, and will be offering many new products - probably the most interesting being the PP 40 amp.

A very sweet looking computer made to look good with a vintage system was spotted in overclockers australia. He also has an awesome pair of Pioneer Decks and a nice looking amp ;)

Stereophile featured a listing of the top 10 album covers. I can think of quite a few that arent there...

A good (but incomplete) read is the 50 moments that defined Rock & Roll, according to Rolling Stone ... I counted fifteen moments there :D guess I'll have to get the printed version for the rest.

Lollapalooza starts its tour in six weeks... quite a lot of good contemporary artists going on the tour.

Van Halen will tour USA.

Microsoft was awarded the patent for the double click ... hmm what next? :lmao:

Venus Hifi is featuring the Almarro A250 with free shipping. Omer from OZ enterprises is offering
Maple Audio Cables with a 40% discount :). Grumpy has a Micro Seiki Turntable for sale.

Don't forget our Pioneer SX-1010 Sweepstake its a verypretty unit... and it could be all yours for $1 :D

Some interesting threads are a Marantz 8B restoration project. Also see how low you can stoop in audio with the Vintage Low-Fi Contest. An angry Dad sold his son's Playstation on Ebay

Finally... a time waster try to rid the world of rednecks

Chris

Back
Top Bottom