Schematic Links, Tube retail links, local tube testers

I have a Hickok Model 6000A. I was hoping that someone here was familliar with this particular model and any associated adapters. On the specification scroll the last line is "notations." That section is where I usually run into a brick wall as to what I am supposed to be looking for. Some tubes list notes such as-use adapter SA-11 and/or see note 3, others say things like diode #1, triode #2 or other similar things that for me at least have a hidden meaning.

My best guess is that I am missing some manual with explanations for these "notations", and some needed adaptor(s) of some sort. I have the owners/operators manual that has everything (even a schematic and replacement part# list) but the information that I need.

Can anyone here enlighten me on what I am missing, and where I can get it. The tester looks like a VERY nice piece of equipment, and is in super nice condition. It does seem a bit convoluted to me as far as practical use, due to the fact of a ton of settings, or variations of settings, to get a single tube tested. One would at least think that after all the trouble you go through that you could be pretty certain that the result is accurate.

I have 5 tube testers currently and can help test tubes for anyone in the NYC area. I live in Manhattan.

Cheers,
Paul

Any tube testers near Hempstead NY on Long Island?
I Went once to Ed Duda in Queens, but that was a hike and I hate to drive around where I have no idea where I am going. I am not far from Hofstra.
Bill

Calgary, Alberta.

Amplitrex AT-1000 tester with 211, 811 and 845 Adapters, plus enough tube components to test many popular tubes in use.

Cheers,
Ian

Philcap electronics in Akron, OH has a Mercury 204 tester in the store.

I also have a calibrated Heathkit TC-1 with current tube chart, if anyone ever needs me.

wanted schematic yaqin cd1 buffer

hi all,i wanted schematic yaqin cd1 tube buffer can some one help me please,thanks to all and best regards,asusrvice

City of Orange in Orange County, Southern Calif.
Triplett 2413, B & K 700 (recently calibrated) & a Heathkit TC-2 (calibrated). Also have on hand an ample supply of various gauges of nichrome wire.

Last edited:
Midland Park, New Jersey.
Several tube testers, the main one is a calibrated Jackson 648s. I can also help with quandaries.

Tube Tester

Precision 10-12 ( found PDF for extended tube listings)

Hickok TV-7 mil grade

and if you havent been there yet, Duncans Amp Pages is great plus he has a free

Tube database program that works slick.

Can some one link me to a schematic and parts list for a Trio 1100u? Its time for a recap and i cant find anything on it.

Back
Top Bottom