Schematic Links, Tube retail links, local tube testers

Sencor MU150

Folks,
I am in Arlington, MA, and I have a Sencor MU150 for modern tubes, plus Supreme 504 for older types, and will be happy to help with testing.
Cheers, Paul

I'm in the process of restoring Grundig KS 500 U. Would anyone happen to know where I could get a schematic for the radio/amp chassis? I've tried Cicone electronics which has one listed on their online store without luck.

Best,

/Dave

Northern California Tube testing

I have a B&K 707 and the manual. It can test almost any tube for gain, shorts, and grid emission/leakage.
DSC00004-1.jpg

I bought a tube tester EMC 203. The chart does not have many tubes. How do I test tubes 12AX7, 12au7, 6bm8 etc? Help may have someone tube chart. Suitable from EMC 203,204,205. Thank you.

Salt Lake City, Utah. I have a Maximatcher for common power tubes and a B&K 667 emissions tester for other tubes.

Precision 10-12

Hi, new to this forum, I have same tester and my question to you is, have you had it calibrated? And if so, how did you go about getting this accomplished?
thanks
Mike

This forum page would be more useful with...

A map.

I live in the western suburbs of Chicago. I started browsing page after page...

Realized I might not live long enough to actual find someone who can test my tubes.

So I skipped to the end to post this message. Hope I didn't skip over someone who figured out a way to provide a map...

Thanks in advance.

A map.

I live in the western suburbs of Chicago. I started browsing page after page...

Realized I might not live long enough to actual find someone who can test my tubes.

So I skipped to the end to post this message. Hope I didn't skip over someone who figured out a way to provide a map...

Thanks in advance.

No map...but there is a search box you can use.

Doing first tube amp restore here on California's Central Coast and thought I'd share my find. My favorite parts store, the "Electronic Parts Supermart" on Blosser rd. in Santa Maria, Ca. has a tube tester available on the floor. Looked very similar to the B&K a couple of posts before mine, but honestly I was so excited by the whole experience with the fancy charts and what not that I couldn't tell you the exact model.

I am looking for a schematic or any info, particularly pictures, of the circuit for a "Hollywood 35 Hi-Fi amplifier", a mono integrated EL-34 amp, I am trying to restore for my mono system. Thank you ron

Don't see the tidewater Va. area heres my lot...
TubeTesters
Hickok 539A calibrated
Hickok 539A
Hickok tv3 A/U
Hickok 800A
Hickok 600A
All these are capable of testing small lots of power tubes but drift high when
more than 10 are tested consecutively. Roll charts and additional tube data for
most small signal and European.

Back
Top Bottom