SECRET SANTA TIME IS HERE AGAIN, FOR 2015!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in. Somehow I missed last year and the holidays just weren't the same. I look forward to it each and every year.

Hey all you newbes -This is a lot of fun -The more the merrier - and you never know what your going to get and from who. I have gotten some great gifts in the past. When you find out who you get -then you research their posts and learn about them so you can get a gift fitting for your victim --BUT remember Its a secret!!
Yeah and you can make friends doing this because it's an introduction to someone you might not know.

Thanks, Bart. Secret Santa wouldn't be the same without you.

Sandy, send me a conversation with your name, address, and email address, and I will send the info to your Santa, along with a warning not to send you a gift certificate to your inbox.

Count me in sir !

Thanks for organizing this wonderful holiday tradition for us.

Grumpy

I'm in as always! Happy Holidays Everyone!
Regards,
Jim

I'm in but I'll send the email later tonight from my home email account.

Well, one thing about the Secret Santa. It's getting easier to run, every year. Seventeen, so far, stalwarts all. Mostly. We've got a first-timer, this year. Welcome, jcamero.
Ok Santa, I want a Berkeley Reference DAC. Oh, I guess that is more than $35.:D
Just $16, and three piles of nothing. Oh, wait, three zeroes is not the same thing, is it?

When you get one, let Santa know. He'd like to come over for a listening session.

Bump! I'm a member of FlyerTalk, a frequent flyer forum website, and they are running a Secret Santa as well, and they have over 225 participants already (but have been open for participation since Sept. 1). C'mon everyone, have some fun with Christmas gift-giving!

Come on people-this is fun and the more the merrier!!! I can't wait to find out who I get to buy for this year.
Here is a little backstory--------------A few years ago my Secret Santa gave me the DVD series from the TV show Colombo Season 1----- He had researched my posts and found I really like that show. Best present ever!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom