Selah Audio

J. H.

Tarheel Fan
Anyone take a listen to Craig's speakers? I like to see what anyone thought. He's located in Raleigh and I'm in Durham and have wanted to give his speakers a listen for a while now. Thanks.

I enjoyed the speakers I heard very much, and was especially impressed with their imaging. I also found him to be a very nice guy and fun to talk with.

Glad to hear that. I had been trying to get over to Raleigh for a while and give his speakers a listen, but haven't been able to. I sent him the fest info and contacts and was glad to see that he made it up there. Hopefully it went well for him.

J. H. said:
Glad to hear that. I had been trying to get over to Raleigh for a while and give his speakers a listen, but haven't been able to. I sent him the fest info and contacts and was glad to see that he made it up there. Hopefully it went well for him.

I thought his Peridot speakers showed a lot of promise. It's definitely worth checking out if you're near him.

I had Rick up to my home for a demo weekend last summer. He brought a pair of his line arrays. Absolutely fantastic especially at the price point. Cabinet quality as well was as good as any of the high-dollar names.

I don't think you can go wrong doing business with Rick.

Best,

Paul :thmbsp:

Hey, another audio nut from the Triangle!

Yeah, I think doing business with Rick is one of the few sure bets in audio. I am surely impressed with the patience and care he is taking with my goofball project!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Back
Top Bottom