Selling Quandary, what would you do

So what time limit would you put on it,5 years,more,or would you keep it in storage forever?
It's CLEAR the buyer has no intention of ever contacting the seller,and the seller has gone "above and beyond" a long time ago.
To suggest the seller should drag this out any longer is ridiculous.
Let no good deed go unpunished, eh? It's one more ****ing attempt to contact the person, I said nothing about hanging on to it for 5 more years. That the OP hung on to it for this long and has really tried to get it to the buyer speaks LEAGUES of his character. He clearly wants the amp to find it's home and asked for advice. The "screw them" attitude, especially in Dollars & Sense, is heart-warming, and what I've come to expect from this forum. Shit happens in peoples lives, who knows what happened here. To assume the worst isn't that helpful. YMMV.

Let no good deed go unpunished, eh? It's one more ****ing attempt to contact the person, I said nothing about hanging on to it for 5 more years. That the OP hung on to it for this long and has really tried to get it to the buyer speaks LEAGUES of his character. He clearly wants the amp to find it's home and asked for advice. The "screw them" attitude, especially in Dollars & Sense, is heart-warming, and what I've come to expect from this forum. Shit happens in peoples lives, who knows what happened here. To assume the worst isn't that helpful. YMMV.

Screw them attitude,what the hell are you talking about.
If the buyer was screwed it was his own doing for NEGLECTING to do what they were suppose to do,accidentally blocked his messages lol,give me a break.

So answer this,WHY didn't the buyer try to contact the seller,or did the seller accidentally block his messages too.
The whole idea of the buyer being unable to contact the seller for the last 3 years because of messaging problems is idiotic.

Last edited:
Perhaps his inbox is full? Can't respond to a PM that you can't see.

The OP also said he tried to contact the buyer by email,and got no reply.
Hell if it was me i would catch the seller in the middle of a thread he was posting on ,or START a thread about it,the where in the hell is my amp thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom