Shocking new pics of Mellotronix's house of horrors

Mellotronix

You've seen my little studio, now here's the rest of my second floor mess: The Never before seen Room of Requirement. Only rumored to have existed until now, you must know the secret code in order to gain access. Once inside, you can only remain for a few minutes before becoming overwhelmed with the desire to organize this mess. Click on the thumbnails for photos of Mellotronix's home theater and some more studio pics (probably already posted, but, I'm lazy so here they are). And, yes, I've played in various bands, duos, and as a solo artist since I was 15 years old, so I've amassed a bunch of gear. Space6.jpg

Attachments

• Space1.jpg
    Space1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Space2.jpg
    Space2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 203
  • Space3.jpg
    Space3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 208
  • Space5.jpg
    Space5.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 207
  • studioe.jpg
    studioe.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 208
  • Studio2a.jpg
    Studio2a.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Space4.jpg
    Space4.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 202
Looks to me like you've had a lot of fun. I don't blame you for collecting every piece of gear that you have, each one of them represents a story and I'd bet they would be fun to hear.

And, Hey, a Red Sox fan to boot. :D

Mark Gosdin

Guitar amps + music stand represent severe cognitive dissonance to me... ; )

Reminds me of the old joke: How do you get an electric guitarist to turn down? Answer: Put a piece of sheet music in front of him.

I all most got a boner browsing thru the pics of guitar & amps!
As a kid I always wanted the 64 color box of crayons even though the 16 color crayon box was all I really needed! LOL Options are good!

People don't get it then when one is writing & recording music guitars and amps are the equivalent of different tubes of paint and brushes.
Just about any canvas will due as long as one can find just the right tone to bring ones musical vision forth.

Great creative space!
Cheers
PQ

Back
Top Bottom