Should I or Shouldn't I ......

MarkZeds

Hello one and all.
I'm a newbie in the truest form. Never own a turntable but would like to get started enjoying the vinyl of yester year. I went on to my FB page and asked if anyone had any vintage turntables that are for sale. A friend got back to me and said she had a Technics SL-1300mk2 along with a Sony STR V6 receiver. I offered $300 CDN and she said sure ok. Is this worth the $300? It's been in a box for 20 years. Any advice would be appreciated.

Hope I posted in the correct section

MarkZeds
Montreal, Canada

You got a great deal.. This section if for radio.. so if your V6 has an issue with the radio section or you have questions about it post here. If any other part of it, post in general forum. On the SL-1600 there is an analog section where you can get turntable info.

In the future I will post in the appropriate section. Thank you for your responses.

One last thing, I was able to get the price down to $200Cdn for both. I'm on my way.

Last edited:
Being in a box for 20 yrs, is the best place it could have been... No use, no abuse, no kids, no animals, no drinks, no sunlight, etc etc. PERFECT!!:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom