Should "stereocuuple" become "stereocouple"?

Should 'stereocuuple' become 'stereocouple'?

• Total voters
Thanks for the responses. I think the two 'u's is kinda cool too, seeing as how there are two of us. Please everybody, keep voting though.

I can't believe nobody has chosen 'you guys are dumb' !

Thanks,
Erin

You spoke too soon!

Keep it. Change often isn't for the better.

In 1997 my wife and I created our eBay account and misspelled our user name. We realized the second I hit the submit button! 14 years later, it's still the same!

I say keep it how it is...personally, i'm terrified of change:D

It is pretty unique, or rather "uuniquue" as that seems to have caught on.

Keep it!

I vote to keep it the same. It's unique, clever and (dare I say it?) possibly even cute.

Good luck with this weighty matter.:scratch2:

Seriously just keep it. It's cute. You like being cute don't you?:D

edit: I see uxwbill beat me to the cute comment. Credit noted.

If you're considering something like "Lord and Mistress of Audio"...hells yeah!

Just to change the spelling? Nah.

If you're considering something like "Lord and Mistress of Audio"...hells yeah!

Just to change the spelling? Nah.

I'm with him, if you were going to change it completely to something else sure, but for a typo after all this time nah leave it alone.

U and U = who? Ohhhhhhhh, stereocuuple, that's who.

Sorry, I was at a chearleaders practice. No, not drinking beer.

Keep it

I thought you were "Stereocouple" anyway. My password is waaaaaay tooooo long, but I live with it. You do the same.

If you accidentally misspelled your childs name on the birth certificate and brought him/her up with that spelling for 3 years would you go back and change it 3 years later?

I can't vote. I'm just to wasted, err confused, a what was the question?

cubdog

I voted to keep it too. With my name, I am not one to throw stones.
I thought it was intentional and am listening to JohnVF's reason. :) It was nice to see the support pour forth. Very few voters of change commented, which is a shame on one hand. I was curious.
Thank you timofred/thelandlord/johnvf/70salesguy/mfhale/kurtgo for the smiles/laughs and ingenuity. <--was very tempted to put the w there, but resisted temptation

Back
Top Bottom