Show us an album you purchased when you were 16 or younger!

14/1975

First LP I ever bought was
Steely+Dan+Katy+Lied-251796.jpg

10? 11? 12? Somewhere in there. (asked my dad for my own copy, paid for it myself) / ~1995

Attachments

• BillyJoel_StormFront.jpg
    BillyJoel_StormFront.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 8
My vinyl was all stollen in the late 80s... but my first purchase was We Sold Our Souls at 10 in 78. I had Santana Abraxas and Led Zep II from my Father and Uncle as the first albums to go with my first real stereo.

First album I ever bought, released in 76 when I would have been 8 years old.

61Fz7PtmMKL._SS500.jpg

I still have it. No way I'd subject my turntable to it now of course. The record is a scratchy unplayable mess, inner and outer sleeves are bent, folded, torn, etc. Still keep it in the collection out of nostalgia though.

First album I ever bought, released in 76 when I would have been 8 years old.

61Fz7PtmMKL._SS500.jpg

I still have it. No way I'd subject my turntable to it now of course. The record is a scratchy unplayable mess, inner and outer sleeves are bent, folded, torn, etc. Still keep it in the collection out of nostalgia though.

One of my first albums too, we are the same age. Unfortunately mine was an 8 track and it is long gone . I still have Alive I and II and Destroyer on vinyl though .

Chris (@HarmanKardon),

Wanna get some sense of the "rules" (parameters?) re: your request.

First Long Playing vinyl recording purhcased with one's own money? That is, where I walked into a "record store", unaccompanied (or accompanied, guess it don' matter), and w/ money I earned @ some chore, task, etc., made a purchase of a so-called "LP" (we just called 'em rekkids back then) of MY choosing, not via the persuasion of sibling(s), parent(s), relative(s), or other agent(s)?

Back
Top Bottom