Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

Glen -

Gotta' ask - don't you have any speakers that sound bad? I don't know if it's your recording method or the room, but everything you've demoed sounds extraordinary.

How about testing the waters with what you consider your worst speakers?

Man, I'm so happy that you started this thread!

GeeDeeEmm

Those Time Windows sound GREAT Glen !!!!
Thanks Bill!
Found these at a yard sale from the original owner. They needed new foam socks and the tops were chipped a bit. A little veneer repair and one replaced buzzing woofer and they sound great! These are very early too.
Cheers, Glenn

Here's a couple more videos.
JVC M-7050 P-L10 and the Angelica's.
McIntosh MC 502 C 504 DCM Time Windows
McIntosh MC 502 C 504 DCM Time Windows 2

Those Time Windows, tho...

Who's playing on the first Time Windows video? Voice has hints and notes of Billy Idol...

Glen -

Gotta' ask - don't you have any speakers that sound bad? I don't know if it's your recording method or the room, but everything you've demoed sounds extraordinary.

How about testing the waters with what you consider your worst speakers?

Man, I'm so happy that you started this thread!

GeeDeeEmm
Hey Gee Dee,

Thanks for that! So far I've been very lucky with timing and finding most of the speakers I have. AK certainly broadened my knowledge!
The cave is in my basement. There's a lot of stuff there which seems to have removed any sound bouncing, no empty hard flat surfaces. The walls are field stone and brick, poured concrete floor with carpets, so no kind of vibrations from drywall. It's an intimate space and just sounds great there.

Regarding my worst speakers, I couldn't say. They are all different and great to my ears!

Glenn

Those Time Windows, tho...

Who's playing on the first Time Windows video? Voice has hints and notes of Billy Idol...
Yup, Billy Idol! One of my favotite songs. I always felt he was an underrated talent.

Can't right now, but I'll fix that (shakes head at self), sorry ... I'm trying to mulitask. The speakers are ADS L1230's. And they are in a temporary location as the music room is being renovated. This was a hurry up job to get a vid done.

MyYamaha, L810's, and a cheesy Toshiba DVD player (the little Boston's by the TV and the Klipsch sub are hooked up to a Denon HTR in the cabinet).

Nice cougar in your avatar, I used to have 68 red all original with a 289, I never should have sold it. Very nice rig you have as well sounds clean :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom