Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

... and now for something completely different ...

Here's what it looks like in the daylight ...

home-again.jpg

Does Mrs. GD70 enjoy relaxing and listening to those after she's chopped all of that firewood?
She's got more energy than me! Besides chopping the firewood, running a marathon, making jerk chicken, then she settles down and starts dancing as a cool down! And she appreciates the effort I put into plugging in the iPod and selecting a track to dance to!

Latest video with the AR3's, some LIVE FUNK!

Those AR3's sound impressive in that room! :thumbsup:
I've had my listening room apart for a much needed face lift, thank's for starting this thread GD, it's given me the motivation to get off my lazy ass and fix up my space.
I'll be working on another video as soon as I'm done................got ......to.......keep.......thread.......going. :bigok:

Those AR3's sound impressive in that room! :thumbsup:
I've had my listening room apart for a much needed face lift, thank's for starting this thread GD, it's given me the motivation to get off my lazy ass and fix up my space.
I'll be working on another video as soon as I'm done................got ......to.......keep.......thread.......going. :bigok:
Thanks Denton!
Glad to be an inspiration!
The family room is great for acoustics. 12 foot vaulted ceiling, 18 X 22.
Cheers! Glenn

If a good pair turn up in my area, I will definitely be checking them out.
Every time I listen to the 3's, I'm amazed how good these 52 year old speakers sound!
The rebuilt mids made a huge improvement, and I would suggest anyone with 3's have Roy C. rebuild them, as just about all have moderate to severely reduced output by now.

I made another video with vocals as promised. I took the cover off one speaker as many probably haven't seen the Infinity Kappa 9 speakers. It's a 5 way design sealed cabinet with a additional tweeter on the back and as well as a by pass port for the midrange.

Signal chain. 2 Carver Tfm-25 amps, Parasound Zpre amp, Onkyo DV 501 cd .

I've read that 14" ceilings are the optimum height for listening room acoustics , at 12" you are closer than most of us, very nice, I wish I had a 12" vaulted ceiling. :)

I think you had a Spinal Tap moment; do you want a 24" Stone Henge or a 24' Stone Henge?:D

Back
Top Bottom