Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

After the "dreaded" brake fluid treatment.:whip:

I just picked up this copy of Ry Cooder last Saturday and have not put it on yet. Mine ain't gonna sound nearly as dynamic as yours so I might have to kick up the sub a notch! Damn that sounds really really nice. Bet you can feel that low in your chest. Most excellent post tubed!

Really!? ... have not heard of that. Thanks, something to keep in mind.
Keep in mind the DOT3 brake fluid treatment is for the JBL Lansaloy surrounds that with passing time stiffen up to the point where they can easily crack.
The brake fluid is a temporary fix and has to be reapplied to keep them supple.

Keep in mind the DOT3 brake fluid treatment is for the JBL Lansaloy surrounds that with passing time stiffen up to the point where they can easily crack.
The brake fluid is a temporary fix and has to be reapplied to keep them supple.

Good to know, thanks. I ended up following that through and searched out the thread discussion regarding it's use.

Come on guys, I want to hear some 604Gs! There is a pair of 604HPLNs (604G variant) that still look original at a reasonable price I am considering and I was not impresed with the Super Big Reds with 604Es I heard.

I already have an electronic crossover and 4-channel power amp (Class AB) to use with them.

hi everybody,guess what :banana:
just finished two 211 monos (driven by 6sl7/6ag7) - 8watts
still the same c%#@ phone tho:oops:

You know what random, if this is not what AudioKarma has become to me, then I'm totally missing the program. I'm literally sitting here smiling thinking how cool that is. I and others feel your frustration about the phone thing, but I assure you, we all would rather experience your contribution then not ever seeing it because of a phone recording. Sounds great here but I bet it sounds warm and amazing at home.

thank you Spiceman:beerchug:
the 211s were a challenge, if you count the heaters, there are 6 power supplies in each amp, ranging from 6 to 950v.
i see now why people are swearing by DHSETs
can't describe how happy i am, and if i made even one person smile via a crap phone video, then i just got a little happier:beerchug:

I swung over and gave you a like on your YT channel. Was browsing your other vids when I came across one with Willie Nelson. Just a heads up Willie just released a new Album on the 14th called My Way. A tribute to his friend Sinatra. It's an exceptionally good album and highly recommend it. He's released a few studio albums as of late that all sound really good. I also recommend his album Teatro. You can pick up a used copy for around 5 bedrock bucks. :beerchug: (backatcha).

Suuuuwwwwweeeeet!
i totally agree with the Spiceman!
Thank you!,Say Glenn, if you get a chance check out Willie's My Way Album on YT. I swear I can't think of a better speaker then those maggies playing that album. Mickey Raphael's harmonica work is just nothing short of beautiful.

My best
Garry~

Thank you!,Say Glenn, if you get a chance check out Willie's My Way Album on YT. I swear I can't think of a better speaker then those maggies playing that album. Mickey Raphael's harmonica work is just nothing short of beautiful.

My best
Garry~
I'll check it out tonight! I get to play with my stereo toys tonight for a few hours!

Back
Top Bottom