Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear them!

Those are the Infinity 2.5's, Crown 1502, Symphony pre with platinum grade gold lion 12AX7 tubes from upscale audio.

Sorry for the crap quality, first time using the iPad on a stand, then downloading to YouTube, trying to get the sound to match the video. Etc.. The video was much clearer when I had it live in the house. Learning curve, I just didn't want it to flip like the 90 vid.

Those are the Infinity 2.5's, Crown 1502, Symphony pre with platinum grade gold lion 12AX7 tubes from upscale audio.
Nice when did you get those. I am still going to hound that friend of mine for those Rens. Sorry your going to miss the RMAF this year. I’m going on the crazy day Saturday and see what I can. I know I can’t afford anything. Lol

I've had these for about 4 months now, along with a pair of 2B's I'm working on. I really want to go, I was excited to meet you and some of the other guys and see all that stuff man ! Dammit.

I just got back from California and the wife wants us to try and clean out the BIL room. If I could find someone to come with me and share the driving I'd go.

Either way take some pics man and be sure to share what tickled you. I hope you have a kick ass time !

Hi everybody. It is my inexpensive stereo system. Because all homemade except for the turntable. Recording clip taken from a Smartphone. So do not judge about the quality of the sound. I listen to music of different genres. But I prefer hard rock. Therefore, all efforts were directed for good control of loudspeakers. To do this, push-pull amplifier on 6P3S demping factor adjustment. Loudspeakers have adjustment of the Helmholtz resonator to suppress low-frequency resonance. Phono stage is adjustment of recording standards and regulation of load cartridge. With these features, managed to get a good result when playing compromise genres of music.

Last edited:
Hi everybody. It is my inexpensive stereo system. Because all homemade except for the turntable. Recording clip taken from a Smartphone. So do not judge about the quality of the sound. I listen to music of different genres. But I prefer hard rock. Therefore, all efforts were directed for good control of loudspeakers. To do this, push-pull amplifier on 6P3S demping factor adjustment. Loudspeakers have adjustment of the Helmholtz resonator to suppress low-frequency resonance. Phono stage is adjustment of recording standards and regulation of load cartridge. With these features, managed to get a good result when playing compromise genres of music.

Very cool! I listen to music of different genres as well, I love my classic rock but, I will listen to anything that is well recorded.
Oh and welcome to AudioKarma!

No judgement here Iomaster, fact is you cannot duplicate the sound via Youtube due to YT's compression. Don't let that stop you, we appreciate the posts. Listening with Headphones and I can hear the quality. I'm 64 now and I, as they say am a helpless eclectic. I like all kinds of music and I owe that to a Pioneer SX-1080 and a pair of Altec Model 9's I bought in the mid 70's. They woke up the sleeping dynamics of good recordings within me. Prior to that, it was what ever came out of a car speaker is what I was listening too. Not forgetting the occasional party where the host used a Zenith Allegro system. Proof that with enough beer ANYTHING sounded better then a car speaker. Welcome to AK fella. Thanks for posting.

Spiceman50, thanks for the kind answer. I am 55 years old and I with nostalgia remember the seventieth. This my opinion that at this time the maximum level as sound reproduction has been reached. Otherwise with what to explain dissatisfaction from listening of favourite records on the modern equipment and modern loudspeakers? And desires to hear "that sound". Unfortunately (or fortunately) I have no opportunity to buy the rare equipment. Therefore I do it to myself. It is very interesting creative process. Allows to understand as as influences a sound.

Spiceman50, thanks for the kind answer. I am 55 years old and I with nostalgia remember the seventieth. This my opinion that at this time the maximum level as sound reproduction has been reached. Otherwise with what to explain dissatisfaction from listening of favourite records on the modern equipment and modern loudspeakers? And desires to hear "that sound". Unfortunately (or fortunately) I have no opportunity to buy the rare equipment. Therefore I do it to myself. It is very interesting creative process. Allows to understand as as influences a sound.

In as much as I understand the logic of electronics I have to admit I don't have the skill's or expertise to work with it. I can wire up a three phase motor with my eyes closed but I don't do it for that very same reason ... (soft smile), I don't possess the concentration necessary to perform the task without electrocuting myself, (or wire it up with the motor going in the right direction (which I just did 2 weeks ago Doh!)). You did a beautiful job putting all that together and others will chim in as they find this thread. You'll see. Very nice work Iomater.

Back
Top Bottom