1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

Show us Videos of your systems! Let's see and hear it!

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by GD70, Aug 6, 2017.

1. petethemadma

petethemadma Active Member

VICTOR ZERO-1000 Speakers...
    HISTORY OF ACID JAZZ...1-ROSE WINDROSS-Love In The Making 2-THE WHOLE THING-Who's Got The Makings?

Bahamayellow likes this.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. Denten

Denten Addicted Member

But we're not really hearing them are we......?

I can pipe the music through my stereo and back in to my computer, then record it with Audacity and it will sound real good......but....you won't really be hearing my system AND room will you?
    Anyway it's no biggie, my apologies if I'm wrong about this.
    Cheers.

imral3 likes this.
  3. petethemadma

Howdy Denton.I present many different formats and style of various things I do.I specify what's happening.I believe with experience of many Audio Components/Formats and hours of listening You can by Extrapolation understand exactly what You are Listening to..."I can pipe the music through my stereo and back in to my computer, then record it with Audacity and it will sound real good......but....you won't really be hearing my system AND room will you?"...Yes I will-I will be Seeing and Hearing other aspects of what You do with Your Systems in Your Room...I am presenting a broader picture of what my systems can do in the Cave...

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 6:13 AM
  4. petethemadma

VICTOR AUDIO...RED RIGHT HAND.

Bahamayellow likes this.
  5. stamir

stamir Member

You are welcome.

6. plschles, the sound of your music per the Crown Drivecore and Schiit Modi 2 Uber sounds amazing. Brief as it may be, I swear it sounds as if a concert was taking place in your listening space. The speaker stands make the experience all the more sweeter.

7. Amazing bedrock of bass guitar, great vocals, and the perfect volume to fill the room. That's exactly how one wants to hear the blues played back. Excellent setup, sound, and decor, stamir.

stamir and GD70 like this.
  8. Wow, 7.62! In regard to the guitar intro: Is it live or is it Memorex? If the sound coming out of your Infinitys sounds that good per YouTube, I can't image what an album sounds like. The guitar in the track you posted sounds fully fleshed out and present and the performer's voice is right there in the room with the listener. Excellent post.

Denten likes this.
  9. plschles

plschles AK Subscriber Subscriber

Thanks.

10. 7.62

7.62 Gearhead Subscriber

I have that and some others that flat sound like they’re in the house playing live. Yes it’s the 2.5’s, if it’s recorded well they are amazing speakers. I have the big brothers incoming, anther video coming soon :thumbsup:.

Bahamayellow likes this.
  11. Denten

Denten Addicted Member

My wife is watching Netflix, me my beer and the cat are loving every minute of it! :music:

MATT0404, SirReal63, GD70 and 2 others like this.

12. Bahamayellow

Bahamayellow Well-Known Member

Hey 7.62 when we gonna see those Rens on here.

7.62 likes this.
  13. Bahamayellow

Bahamayellow Well-Known Member

Made another one with a more modern Sarah. She’s my go to girl when it’s been a rough day. Lol

Signal chain Infinity Kappa 9; 2 Carver Tfm-25 ; Parasound zpre amp; Onkyo Dv-501

SirReal63, GD70, petethemadma and 2 others like this.
  14. 7.62

7.62 Gearhead Subscriber

They are on like page 36 I think. ^ very nice :thumbsup:

15. GD70

GD70 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Sounds great Denten! My wife and I saw Chris last month. What a great show and he's a pretty funny guy as well.

Denten likes this.
  16. petethemadma

Victor Zero FX9 Speakers-Victor TD V731 Tape Deck...Free to Air-Camcorder Recording...The Jimi Hendrix Experience Live Stockholm 1969 Cassette...Like many concert recordings back in the day there can be a lot of Ground Noise...Enjoy.

Bahamayellow likes this.

17. GD70

GD70 AK Subscriber Subscriber

Very nice!

18. MER71

MER71 Super Member

Little ACDC and SDA-1A.

19. Denten

Denten Addicted Member

Video unavailable. :no:

20. JoeESP9

JoeESP9 ESL's & tubes since 83

Thanks for the heads up on that tune. That's a very interesting treatment of Raindrops. I've added the CD to my next order list on Amazon.