Show us your bedroom system

doctor fuse

I finally cleared a space in my bedroom to put some unused gear together. I finally have a bedroom system!

I don't think I ever would have thought to do this, except for our fellow AKers who keep mentioning their bedroom systems. I searched briefly, and did not find a thread devoted to bedroom systems, so I started one. If you know of one already going, please let me know.

A modest system: Nad 3020, Dual 1009 SKII, Denon CD player, and Audio Pro A2.14 Live monitor speakers (Swedish, and rather excellent for a virtually unknown brand).

Show us what you got!

20180304_201219.jpg 20180304_201102.jpg

Ok I'll play,LOL.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?media/albums/main-br-2-1-system-pics.406/

Wide < vvvv > shot first...
index.php

Next a close-up vvvv .
index.php

From bottom ^^^^ :
TEAC A-1D integrated.
TEAC T-1D tuner.
Adcom GFS-3 speaker selector.
BSR SA-3X spectrum analyzer.
Schiit Modi optical DAC (aka: optimodi).
Samsung HD841XXA DVD/SACD player.

TV/stereo stand is a Sanus item.

Then the left & right speakers (JBL LX-22 on Pinpoint AM-40 mounts).
index.php

index.php

Also the subwoofer for the system can be seen in the first pic,on the floor to the left of the TV stand (Celestion S-20 ~ aka: KEF PSW-1150).

And last (but not least) the speakers over my bed (Optimus Pro7AV on Realistic #40-2031 Min7 mounts)
index.php

And I should also mention that the Adcom GFS-3 also feeds a pair of Yamaha NS-AW294WH speakers out on the front porch.

FWIW

Bret P.

I have a thread for mine but here is the most recent setup:

For sources:
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon with the acrylic platter and an Ortofon 2M blue
Sony PS-LX510 with a Grado Black1, (both turntables go through a Pro-Ject Tube Box DS2)
A Teac A-2300SD
A Raspberry Pi 3 with a Hifiberry Digi+ board that goes through a Schiit Modi Multibit via coax digital (sometimes I connect my laptop to the Modi Multibit via USB).

The Tube Box, Teac, and Modi Multibit are connected to a Realistic Tape Control Center

The Tape Control Center goes to:
A Schiit Valhalla 2 powering Sennheiser HD600s
An Antique Sound Lab aq-1003dt powering a pair of Hsu Research HB-1 mk1s
The Tape In on the Teac
A Behringer UCA-202

In the picture, the tape control center is hiding poorly behind the Valhalla 2.

SAM_0388.JPG

SAM_0389.JPG

Wow, that is some collection of framed wall memorabilia! I know what to get you for your birthday!

Ok I'll play,LOL.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?media/albums/main-br-2-1-system-pics.406/

Wide < vvvv > shot first...
index.php

Next a close-up vvvv .
index.php

From bottom ^^^^ :
TEAC A-1D integrated.
TEAC T-1D tuner.
Adcom GFS-3 speaker selector.
BSR SA-3X spectrum analyzer.
Schiit Modi optical DAC (aka: optimodi).
Samsung HD841XXA DVD/SACD player.

TV/stereo stand is a Sanus item.

Then the left & right speakers (JBL LX-22 on Pinpoint AM-40 mounts).
index.php

index.php

Also the subwoofer for the system can be seen in the first pic,on the floor to the left of the TV stand (Celestion S-20 ~ aka: KEF PSW-1150).

And last (but not least) the speakers over my bed (Optimus Pro7AV on Realistic #40-2031 Min7 mounts)
index.php

And I should also mention that the Adcom GFS-3 also feeds a pair of Yamaha NS-AW294WH speakers out on the front porch.

FWIW

Bret P.

I have this system set up with the sweet spot right in the middle of my bed with my back against the wall. To me it sounds excellent and is a very relaxing position for some listening. The Crown amp and Berhinger crossover are on duty while I have the Kinergetics SW200 sorted out. If using the crossover sounds better than using the SW200 I’ll replace the Crown with a more suitable amp. The AV receiver and Bose Accustimas are strictly for TV duty and work well for this. The TriTrix MTM TM’s are waiting for me to make some grills that will cover most of the baffle.
3441C690-E42C-40A7-81B7-565D719F8A72.jpeg EBEDE391-701A-4345-AF17-77C927BF1559.jpeg 417A00E5-DD75-4AFD-9DFA-2C07E9CF269F.jpeg

Bedroom system... one that's capable of getting some Barry White or Marvin Gaye...

Yeah, I gots nothin' in the bedroom... *sigh*.

:D

Me too, imral3. I'm not complaining! Yours looks "cleaner" than mine. I have a dac that I switch back and forth for computer and 4k tv to hear the "noise" thru to my big little Bose acoutimass speaks.

I have a thread for mine but here is the most recent setup:

For sources:
Pro-Ject Debut Carbon with the acrylic platter and an Ortofon 2M blue
Sony PS-LX510 with a Grado Black1, (both turntables go through a Pro-Ject Tube Box DS2)
A Teac A-2300SD
A Raspberry Pi 3 with a Hifiberry Digi+ board that goes through a Schiit Modi Multibit via coax digital (sometimes I connect my laptop to the Modi Multibit via USB).

The Tube Box, Teac, and Modi Multibit are connected to a Realistic Tape Control Center

The Tape Control Center goes to:
A Schiit Valhalla 2 powering Sennheiser HD600s
An Antique Sound Lab aq-1003dt powering a pair of Hsu Research HB-1 mk1s
The Tape In on the Teac
A Behringer UCA-202

In the picture, the tape control center is hiding poorly behind the Valhalla 2.

View attachment 1130181

View attachment 1130182
You can’t be married!

Back
Top Bottom