Show us your Motorcycles

Here's the one that was delivered yesterday. Been wanting a Guzzi for decades. I think I waited for the right one.

45142266111_c4b0c77bae_b.jpg

I love the new Wing, congrats Fisherdude.

How do you like the engine?

I've been wanting to try Honda's opposed six for quite some time now. I sold my ZRX this summer in an effort to force the issue. Lol

I'm looking to purchase a newer Valkyrie next spring.

I'd love to have a Valkyrie as a second bike! Here's everything you need to know about the engine: 100+ lb/ft of torque, at 1,200 rpm!! It pulls like a Peterbilt! :D

Four electronically selectable suspension damping modes: Solo rider, solo rider plus luggage, rider plus passenger, rider plus passenger plus luggage: stock.
Four electronically selectable ride modes: Rain, Econ, Tour, and Sport: stock.
Dynamic torque control: (traction control): stock.
Seven speed close ratio transmission with dual clutches, auto or manual shifting: stock.
Electrically adjustable windshield: stock.
Heated rider seat, heated passenger seat, heated grips: stock.
Walking speed forward and reverse: stock.
Hill start assist: stock.
Full bluetooth connectivity: stock.
Wireless key fob with auto locking of saddlebags, top box, and cubbies: stock.
TPMS: stock.
Full LED lighting: stock.
All the electronics: stock.

Honestly, it's mind-boggling.

I'd love to have a Valkyrie as a second bike! Here's everything you need to know about the engine: 100+ lb/ft of torque, at 1,200 rpm!! It pulls like a Peterbilt! :D

I had a real yearning for a Honda Rune at one time. The torque of the Guzzi is one of the things that make it a pleasure to drive. Not quite in the right gear no biggie it'll pull you to where you want.

First time I saw one, I thought it should be every kids' dream of a combination of a motorcycle and a locomotive.
Six cylinders, six carbs, no waiting.
What's not to like?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... or something like that.

That does not look very comfortable to me. How far can you ride that? How does it handle? I would imagine the jerry can cut into the lean angle. What happens when you get into twisties? What were you adjusting with the hammer? Does the exhaust system make the bike any quieter or are you trying to save lives? How come you don't have a get back whip?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom