Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
Only a few days left; the draft is Sunday night and we'd like 6 more coaches in .

Here's the link to the post with the info:

FF 2007

Remember, It's Cheaper than Golf (Heck, I'll use it if Grumpy won't.........:lmao:)

OK, getting close to last chance!!
Draft is tomorrow night, so if you want to play, time's running out.
It's a lot of fun and good company, so make your move now.
Link is in prior post

I got tired of getting my ass kicked. Course I don't watch football anymore and could not even name one player but if your still short ill play. WTH I'm sure there are plenty on here who would love to beat me :D

WTH I'm sure there are plenty on here who would love to beat me :D

Geez, I hope this doesn't take down Yahoo with a traffic overload!! :lmao:

I'll PM you Dave if we can use another to even things out.
Thanks!!:thmbsp:

Not too much time left to get in so let me know if ya need me.

Thanks for your kind offer Dave, but I just shut it down for new coaches since we are on a even number now.
We'll go with 10 this year, which means maybe I'll get to lay 2 whuppings on Kegger :lmao:

If anyone decides they want to play in the next four hours, find a a partner to keep it even and I'll try to reopen it up.

It depends.

I would expect each coach to spend at least 5 minutes a week making roster adjustments to assure he fields a complete starting line up each week, but that aside it's up to you. Some folks go berserk scouring waiver wires, reading every FF blog, and subscribing to online FF info sites in an effort to win, but that's up to you. I probably spend an hour or two a week on it, but lots of that is just because I'm a huge NFL fan. Plus I like winning these things and you have to field your best players and matchups, or so you think.

But 5 minutes a week (or less) to set a full starting lineup would be the minimum expected. I do get peeved with coaches who don't check in and field empty spots because they haven't benched a player who's on a BYE week.:nono::gigglemad:twak:

PM me if you want in and I'll open it up again.

Andy, how'd that happen? Someone joined at the last minute after you closed registration?! :sigh:

Andy, how'd that happen? Someone joined at the last minute after you closed registration?! :sigh:
Somebody asked, so I opened it for them, and someone else joined.
No big deal.
I'm going to check the teams right now and if we're still odd, I'm setting up a dummy team.

All set

OK, we're closed at 12 with a dummy team.
I didn't want byes messing things up and we can always get somebody to pickup the dummy before the season starts.

Heck, it could be a natural for Grumpy........:lmao:

I probably had a good game today, but this site isn't showing ANY stats or points. They seem to think I'll 'upgrade', but I won't. It said 'free' and now they've changed the rules. I'm disappointed.

I'll hang in there, though, and make changes in players, etc. But holding my scores hostage for an upgrade is pretty pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom