SMAC April 2016

In case you are not on the Google group yet,

My system consists of a Music Hall MMF 7 table with Goldring Eroica cartridge, Marantz SA8003 SACD player, JRiver digital library (about 9k songs, all FLAC), V90DAC, Audio Research SP9 MKIII, Yamaha B2 amp, Anthony Gallo Nucleus Reference 3.1 speakers. I recently upgraded all my power cables and interconnects (except for the table). I am still looking for a 1 meter set of RCA interconnects for the table. If you have something you want me to audition, please bring them. I also am using two of the USB Jitterbugs for the computer feed to the DAC.

I am in a much smaller house now. 1400 ft as opposed to 3300 ft. The listening room is 10 x 13. I am hoping that attendees can critique the setup and we can maximize the sound quality. We will be able to watch concert videos etc. in the living room. I also have a big garage with a pair of HPM100’s for the smokers. No heat out there.

It will be best if you car pool. I can support about 10 cars in my drive. Overflow will have to park on the gravel road (Searls Rd.)

Bring your own booze. I will have soda and munchies.

Thanks for a good time Make. Good food, good compamy, and a great system. Those Gallows rock.

Back
Top Bottom