SMAC August 2013

jmathers

The August SMAC meet will be at Ken's place in Port Huron on Saturday, August 17th. See my email for details.

Hope to see you all there.:banana::banana::banana:

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

Oh, yeah!

This cat will be there with a magic bag of goodies (vinyl).

I got a little preview of what our SMAC brother Ken has going on... very nice, smok'in good Hifi.

Plus, us OTL brothers have ta stick together. Nice homegrown Ken!, (tube amp I mean) just in case HomeLandSecurity or the DEA are reading audio blogs now. I don't want either of the aforementioned to get to the brownies before I get there.:D

Happy Listening!:beatnik:

To all the SMAC brethren, who's a coming out, would like to get an idea of how many of you will be here so the misses can make enough food for us. Chime in and be counted!

Yup. The new system in its new home sounded fantastic! Great crowd, nice sized, good manhattans. Thanks for sharing Ken.

Thanks, Ken! Good people, good tunes, good times. And the kit sounds nice!

Thanks for having us, hope the lawn is OK.

Thanks to all you guy's and gal, that where able to make the trip over and helped make this months meet a success:thmbsp:. Had a great time hosting and tried to talk with everyone but we had a very nice turnout:banana: so please forgive me if I missed anyone. Carol also thanks you all for leaving no leftovers and keeping it clean. Ya you guys are the best.

Thanks Ken and Carol, another wonderful Saturday with friends and music. Ken, your 'Kit' is a stunner! I think you've built a time machine; lord knows time just slipped away.

Back
Top Bottom