SMAC December 2007

Jeff did a great job of making me feel like one of the group. I hope to attend these on a regular basis so I can connect the faces to the AK names. No fair everyone introducing themselves by their given name!
And thanks to Strawman for the food plater. And beer. And the ride to and from. And showing me his mancave. WOW

Attachments

• smac 12-8-07 1.jpg
    smac 12-8-07 1.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 26
  • smac 12-8-07 2.jpg
    smac 12-8-07 2.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 26
  • smac 12-8-07 3.jpg
    smac 12-8-07 3.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 31
  • smac 12-8-07 4.jpg
    smac 12-8-07 4.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 30
  • smac 12-8-07 5.jpg
    smac 12-8-07 5.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 31
Seen many new faces at the meet. Unfortunately not enough time at these to always get to know everyone. See ya all at the next one.

Ya may want to rethink shooting pics of me. Cameras usually stop working shortly there after :)

December SMAC down

Thanks again to Jeff and his great sounding Hifi, now if only someone would have brought just a few more Stones records... we could have played them all night!

Craig's amp sounded very sweet and similar to Jeff's and had some interesting attributes as well.

A swell time was had by all and Chinese carryout ended the night fittingly.

Happy Listening! :beatnik:

Jeff did a great job of making me feel like one of the group. I hope to attend these on a regular basis so I can connect the faces to the AK names. No fair everyone introducing themselves by their given name!
And thanks to Strawman for the food plater. And beer. And the ride to and from. And showing me his mancave. WOW

It was great to meet you too Mark, Thanks for the pics, they came out great. Thanks again for the KD-A6 manual as well. East side! :D

Here's a few more pics.

Craig's new amp. I believe it's a set of his VRDs on a single chassis.

attachment.php

Jeff's system; one of my faves. He's done a great job creating a fine sounding system in a very accommodating space. I always enjoy the meets at his place.

attachment.php

Jeff's SOTA

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom