SMAC December 2014

jmathers

The December SMAC meet will be held at Ken's place on Saturday, December 13th from 1pm-? Hope you all can make it out. See my email for details from Ken. Note: please let Ken know if you will be there.

:banana::banana::banana:

Don't forget.....

Don't forget the December SMAC meeting is THIS Saturday at Ken's. Please let Ken know if you plan on attending.

:banana::banana::banana:

Several work conflicts the past few meets - I'm hoping to make this one. Always a great time at Ken's!

Looks like i'm going to miss this one too. Too much to do with the holidays and a trip to WI last week has got me behind again.

See you guys next year and "Merry Christmas" to all!!

><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

Very festive avatar b...
would like to find my stockings stuffed with goodies like that.

Happy Listening! :beatnik:

Last edited:
Nice time at Ken's as always - thanks for hosting! And good to see some of the gang again.

91DC6BEA-6D44-43EF-BAF1-ED09DC972268_zpswo8zlibl.jpg

Last edited:
I sure wish I was there instead of what I had to do. Glad you'al had a good time.

Thank you Don for that nice photo, thank you John for your help with the food prep, thank you Jim for your help with the clean up, Dennis thanks for the informative DVD, and thanks to all the SMAC boy that came out from near and far, great to have a house full of happy folks. I really appreciate it and enjoy your fellowship.

Sorry I missed this one. I had family obligations to deal with. What speakers are those? Beautiful looking at least! The acoustical treatments applied low and to the left of the equipment rack look especially promising; I wonder how those sound. Happy Holidays SMACers.

Yes they all sounded nice, the speakers are from Decware their HDT's DIY build and incorporate the same drivers as their NFX cabinet I had been using.

Back
Top Bottom