SMAC July 2012

jmathers

The July meet is only two weeks out and will be held at Dave's place (wntrmute2) on Saturday, July 14th. I'll get the email out to the group ASAP. More details to come.

Jeff

Alright boys (and girl) come on out this July 14th. I'll be embarrassed if just a couple of you sods show up. Been telling the "Lovely Bride" why we needed multiple systems in the crib. I've been telling her you all couldn't fit into the room with the main system http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=352739&highlight=wntrmute2
So we needed to put another system into place
http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=428546&highlight=wntrmute2

Food, drink and most of what Olson wanted in his dream meet will be available. Well maybe not the free audio gear give away. But probably can take home some cookies, brownies or just warm feelings.

Last edited:
Sorry I can't make it this time.

Remember:
3 oz. Canadian Club (12-year preferred)
1 oz. Sweet Vermouth (or 1/2 oz.)
dash of bitters
garnish with two cherries (capful of cherry juice if you like it just a hint sweeter)
served over ice in a rocks glass

Sorry I can't make it this time.

Remember:
3 oz. Canadian Club (12-year preferred)
1 oz. Sweet Vermouth (or 1/2 oz.)
dash of bitters
garnish with two cherries (capful of cherry juice if you like it just a hint sweeter)
served over ice in a rocks glass
Too bad you can't come, I was looking forward to your opinion of my systems. Does this drink have a name? Sounds good.!

Last edited:
Too bad you can't come, I was looking forward to your opinion of my systems. Does this drink have a name? Sounds good.!

That would be a Manhattan, DC style. He offered me one at the AKFest, and like a fool I took it. Not that it was bad, it delayed my departure by a couple hours.:beer:

I kind of wish it wasn't on the 14th. Already there's the Parts Express Tent Sale and the Antique Radio Show in Lansing. Argh! :)

Yep, and I have inventory too.
It's one of the two Saturdays a year I have to work....:gigglemad :gigglemad

I Plan on being at your place! (so make room on the couch, lots a room)

I do the Antique Radio Show in Lansing on friday every year..

I am planning on doing both. The doors open in Lansing at 7am and being done by noon or a bit later, I don't think, is an issue.

That would be a Manhattan, DC style. He offered me one at the AKFest, and like a fool I took it. Not that it was bad, it delayed my departure by a couple hours.:beer:

Not exactly Tom. If you recall, the fearless Don set up a flimsy make-do bar over a couple of coolers. Hunched over these, he individually prepared each serving like a battlefield surgeon operating on his patients. Hence the correct name, Don's Mash Unit Manhattan.

Not exactly Tom. If you recall, the fearless Don set up a flimsy make-do bar over a couple of coolers. Hunched over these, he individually prepared each serving like a battlefield surgeon operating on his patients. Hence the correct name, Don's Mash Unit Manhattan.

Thanks Jim. I stand corrected. He was definitely into the process itself, that much I do recall.

Yup, and ol' Lush Boi had two :D

Back
Top Bottom