SMAC July Meeting

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Will be at my place. Hope many of you can make it. Watch this space for the date and such.

Thanks
Grumpy

As most know we will do the big BBQ/Swapmeet thing again. I will provide the cannopy, tables, chairs and chow. You bring yourself, stuff to sell and your favorite alcoholic beverage. More to come.

Thanks
Dave

Its official, July 16th at 1 till whenever, will be at my place. Please let me know if you want a swap table in advance so I can let the rental place know. Also come HUNGRY !

Grumpy

Got some stuff to sell, planning on a table... Are we allowed to post what we are going to bring here?

awesome possum. there be a small hurdle though - i need a valid passport. i can renew mine, but might be tough to get it for the weekend. i will try.

where in michigan am i going? need to know how much dried caribou to pack for the long journey.

This is one of the two weekends a year I have to work, so I won't be there, nor will the stuff I usually bring to play. My shift parallels the meet exactly, so unfortunately, I can't even stop by early or late.

You guys have a great time!!

Having never been to one of these fabulous shindigs I have to ask, do you need anything audio wise for the outside system? (assuming there is an outside system)

I don't have much in the way of extra gear. If ya want to bring a system for the yard thats cool. I do have a spare set of KEF's for my garage system we can use.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom