SMAC July Meeting

Great meet as usual Dave,
(it was $20 Saturday there) ;)

Bunch of cool folks, Nancy puttin on the full blown killer meal, and Canadians bringin the Beer!

Thank you all.. :rockon::beerchug::music::thumbsup:

Sorry 427 no camera here,
I just ate, drank, and sold most everything on my table at $20 a pop it seemed, except the small bookshelves got 2.5x that.. :)

I was in a food an beer coma for a while, just coming out of it..:boring::whip::lurk::rockon::banana::beerchug:

Thanks for hosting S.M.A.C. Dave, you and your wife Nancy are wonderful host, had a really nice time. Still have no idea how such a congenial man got the nic-name GRUMPY.

thanks for another great meet, Dave and Nancy. It's always nice to catch up with friends at a SMAC meet, and top make a new one, especially one from my side of the border. I hope you had a good time, Jon.

oh, i did indeed - it was a bear of a drive going home, filled with pulled pork and homemade cookies. i think the next time i come down your way, i will certainly get a room for the night, rather than try to drive home....but well worth the drive, i had a number of interesting discussions with some of our members - although i didn't get everyone's name or AK username....nametags might have been a good idea.

oh, i did indeed - it was a bear of a drive going home, filled with pulled pork and homemade cookies. i think the next time i come down your way, i will certainly get a room for the night, rather than try to drive home....but well worth the drive, i had a number of interesting discussions with some of our members - although i didn't get everyone's name or AK username....nametags might have been a good idea.
I'm glad your are starting to make new friends here as you wanted to do, that's what AK is all about.

A great time indeed.
Nice mix of old friends and new faces.
Thanks for the hospitality Mr. and Ms. Grumpy!

@woofmytweets
Glad to hear you made it home after. When I told 313gal there was someone from Toronto at Grumpy's her comment was, "I hope he got a room." That's a lot of kilometers in one day with a SMAC meet in the middle.

A great time indeed.
Nice mix of old friends and new faces.
Thanks for the hospitality Mr. and Ms. Grumpy!

@woofmytweets
Glad to hear you made it home after. When I told 313gal there was someone from Toronto at Grumpy's her comment was, "I hope he got a room." That's a lot of kilometers in one day with a SMAC meet in the middle.

thanks - started getting noticeably tired when i got to London.....was a tough drive back for sure. next time around, i will definitely wake up to a continental breakfast and then drive home in the sunshine. Luckily, i had my Monty Python: total rubbish Disc with all their albums compressed to mp3 - otherwise i would have surely wound up in the ditch.

So glad everyone had a great time. I really enjoyed seeing the old gang again. Definitely don't see them enough !

Dave

Sorry, I forgot to snap pictures. Every time I turned around there was a friend to chat with. Never enough time..

The wife snapped a couple of pics. Sorry its not more. Oh and the Sign is sort of funny. There was so much gear for sale folks kept stopping thinking it was a garage sale. Them bums would try to mooch food too LOL

Dave

13775576_1057217347647250_8865276861230056482_n.jpg 13631436_1057217300980588_8535637336723592342_n.jpg 13680858_1057217380980580_1298656573249914869_n.jpg 13726554_1057217320980586_942605663282365706_n.jpg 13731591_1057217287647256_4756790420834957711_n.jpg

Oh and the Sign is sort of funny. There was so much gear for sale folks kept stopping thinking it was a garage sale. Them bums would try to mooch food too LOL

That is funny, had to beat back the flippers from grabbing a pork samich...:p

Sorry I missed it. Laid up in bed all weekend. Glad you all had a good time.

We missed ya Dennis. And to think, this was the year I was finally gonna work something out with you on them dam Infinity LOL

Please forgive my delay in thanking everyone at July's SMAC gathering! I had a great time during the unfortunately short time I was able to stay.
It was great meeting Dave, Dave Dave, Dave, Dave and Mike, just to name a few of the kind folks that made my friend Brand and I feel so welcomed.
I'll definitely see you all again and hopefully soon. I wish I had known that there was going to be a swap as I, like many of you, have more audio and audio related stuff than is (..ahem!) "normal"!
Dave (Ann Arbor, Dave) I seem to have misplaced your number, please forgive. Should you see this shoot me a P.M. I'd be great to meet up with ya sometime here in town.
"Grumpy": Thanks again for your hospitality and kindness.
See you soon everyone!
-Mark>
AAVA

Back
Top Bottom