SMAC March 2008

jmathers

The Southeast Michigan Audio Club will meet at David Michael Audio in Royal Oak this month on Saturday, March 22nd from 1pm-6pm.

As usual if you'd like addtional information, shoot me an email. Refer to the stickies at the top of this forum for further info on SMAC.

Looking forward to another stunning SMAC meet.:smoke:
Hope to see you there.

Cheers
Jeff

Well, it was a great meeting, thanks to all plus David Michael.

The equipment was amazing, as was the music. Harbeth, Resolution Audio, Rega, EAR, and so on. The photos are online, check 'em out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wigwam/sets/72157604207176067/

Everybody was glad to see me...

Kegger has had an infrared port installed in his brain. Here he is demonstrating his new ability to change his "Second Audio Program" with a remote control. For some reason, he would not let me play with that remote. Dang...

Everybody likes glowing tubes...especially when they sound as good as these did.

I could not figure out where you put the CD in...

Well anyway, it was fun. Click on the link on top to see all the photos. If you haven't been to a SMAC meeting recently, you really need to be dropping by. And if you've never been...what are you waiting for? We have fun, man.

Smooches,

Wiggy

Had a great time at David's new place. Those Harbeth's never cease to amaze me. Anyone in SE Michigan considering a purchase owes it to themselves to stop in. Tubes, Turntables, you name it. They got you covered in all budgets. Thanks for hosting guys !

By the way great pics wiggy. And a special thanks for not posting any of me :)

Grumpy

Thanks for hosting David ............the Harbeth HL5's sounded very nice.........great music. great gear...........looking forward to the AK Fest..........:music:

Greg in Ann Arbor

Another round of thanks here!!
Those Harbeths really were quite nice!!
Thanks for putting up the all of us yesterday and Good Luck with the new venture; the place looked great!!

unfortunately, ...there were no trains

Great event, all is forgiven for not having the turntables up and running. Guess I'll just have to stop back another time and maybe listen to those Harbeth speakers again too. Very nice, thanks again David. Best wishes on a great success. You've got the goods.

Happy Listening! :beatnik:

Back
Top Bottom