SMAC May 2013

jmathers

The May SMAC meet will be held at Jim's place on Saturday, May 18th from 1pm -?. See my email for details.

As some of you already know, Jim's system is quite a treat.

:banana::banana::banana:

Yup, heard Jim"s rig yesterday and was suffused with a warm glow not brought on by libations or illicits. Those speakers were a real treat yesterday. I'll be going back for ore. Very nice presentation!

Yup, heard Jim"s rig yesterday and was suffused with a warm glow not brought on by libations or illicits. Those speakers were a real treat yesterday. I'll be going back for ore. Very nice presentation!

I couldn't agree more! What a treat it was!

Just printed my Google map ............. prefer to attend SMAC using analogue verses those digital ‘GPS’ thing-a-jigs.

Nice crowd today along with some very nice tuneage and the grub was exceptional as always. Thanks Jim and Mrs. Jim!

Sorry I had to miss this one, but too much left undone from my 4 days in Chicago last weekend.

Thank you Jim and Jaylene. Great meet today. My wife and I had an excellent time. Jim, your system is sounding sweet. I loved everything I heard. Good stuff. AND good food. Jaylene makes some damn good pulled pork.

Thanks to you both.

As always, I had a great time. I could have danced all night. The pulled pork was excellent as always Jaylene!!! Annie says THANK YOU!!!

Immensely enjoyable time. Thank you for sharing your outstanding system, Jim. Thanks Jaylene for your pulled pork.

Jim, I saved my milestone 90th post for you. SMAC meets don't get much better than this. Great tunes, system, friends, food, drink and the weather. Thanks.

Now that's a dubious honor!
Recovering slowly this am -- thanks for all your comments and glad everyone had a good time. I (and Jaylene for food) really enjoy hosting this every May and with great people and great weather -- too much fun!

Jim

Back
Top Bottom