SMAC Tribute to Paul "Kegger" MKechnie

jmathers

With the recent devastating news, I thought it important in this difficult time to gather together for support. Please join me this coming Saturday, June 10th for a Tribute to Paul "Kegger" McKechnie at my place from 1pm until whenever. My apologies for the short notice.

I'll likely assemble an outdoor system but could use your help. Really Big speakers would be nice....think AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple...etc. Barring that I do have a set of Polk 7As. I have a complete second system but if you'd like to bring something that would be great. I have fond memories of Keg bringing 3 or 4 DIY amplifiers, speakers, and a turntable for our picnics here. Just let me know what you're planning on bringing so we can coordinate compatibility.

Obviously we'll also have available listening inside too.

I'll grab something catered for food. Please BYOB.

Bring music, memories, and a smile. Let's celebrate all the wonder and joy that Keg was to this group and to his friends.

If you need my address, check the SMAC email or start a conversation with me here. Everyone is welcome to attend.

My youngest graduates tomorrow, so if I can make it out, it'd probably be mid-afternoon. I'll be the lost person, stumbling around in either my AXPONA or Cardas Audio t-shirt. ;)

I'm working until probably 5-ish, will come by after. A sad celebration ... thanks for taking the lead (as always).

Glad it was a good time, Dave. Wish I could have been there. :)

Couldn't make it, sadly--my youngest graduated from Stevenson HS today, and that pretty much killed the day with everything going on.

Thanks for hosting Jeff, and for gathering up such a fine repast. It was really good to see youse again, listen to some fine tunes, and trade Kegger stories...:)
cheers,
Douglas

Wow, I wish I could go back to Michigan....That seems that it was a good time for all....

Back
Top Bottom