So now I own 2 tuners!

sunvalleylaw

Addicted Member
I bought one from @Johnny_Law here for my office. Shown here under my Music Hall amp I am using at work. I like it and it matches the amp well. Just got it last week.

CCD7B030-557A-4E1E-9FFF-BB12FC7B9286.jpg

AND (I guess I am in an acquisition phase as I re-build systems) I just got a Sansui TU-717 on eBay (don't have it yet) that looks very clean, and should really look nice with my upgraded system I am putting together all in black, Hafler P-225 amp, PS Audio 6.1 Pre-amp, and now the Sansui. Will upgrade a turntable later.

I love the look of these, and am excited for the light and aesthetic it will add to my other separates.

s-l500.jpg s-l1600-1.jpg s-l1600-2.jpg s-l1600.jpgs-l1600-1.jpg s-l1600.jpg

I bought one from @Johnny_Law here for my office. Shown here under my Music Hall amp I am using at work. I like it and it matches the amp well. Just got it last week.

View attachment 1408872

AND (I guess I am in an acquisition phase as I re-build systems) I just got a Sansui TU-717 on eBay (don't have it yet) that looks very clean, and should really look nice with my upgraded system I am putting together all in black, Hafler P-225 amp, PS Audio 6.1 Pre-amp, and now the Sansui. Will upgrade a turntable later.

I love the look of these, and am excited for the light and aesthetic it will add to my other separates.

Congratulations on the tuner acquisitions. I saw that Sansui and was sorely tempted. It is gorgeous.

I just bought a Magnum Dynalab FT11 on EBay. Looks like it needs some TLC.

Enjoy your tuners.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom