So what's your name in your signature stand for?

Mine is lame.

When I joined the very first forum close to 30 years ago I was trying to be clever but everything I tried was taken, so after 30 minutes I caved when it accepted Hyfi. To be consistent, I kept using it.

I recently have started using Shadowfax on a few other sites I joined more recently.

Mine is from way back, when I joined EBay to sell a car. The car was a Mk1 Swift GTi, so I created the username 'markoneswift'. People always assume my name is Mark, but it isn't. Its Justin (not Bieber, although my workmates think its hilarious to call me that).

I'm in IT guy and my most demanding users have dubbed themselves the 'true Beliebers'.

First initial, first name, camero, part of last name, NOT the Car, as some may of thought.

turnitdown is what I've heard all my audio life. I started in radio at 17 while I was in college and made it a career for 34 years. I LOVE music clean and loud. To this day, someone says to me almost daily...well you know.

Guess I had a more rebellious set of friends who told me otherwise!

Name is Steve...I was born near Stuttgart (West Germany at the time) and have followed VfB Stuttgart in the Bundesliga for over 45 years...which is the same experience in many ways as being a Cleveland Browns fan for about the same amount of time.

Last edited:
Mine's pretty boring. Just my name and the state I call home.

Well, don't beat yourself up. My sig is fun but my screen name is just my name and the first initial of my last name. Doesn't even have where I live.. and my last name, I recently found out means "field" as is a field of grass. As in, my ancestors lived on a lawn. So.... yeah. o_O

orsen bean
i used to live on mass quantities of illicit chemicals
mostly uppers
yellow jackets, black beauties,rj-8,christmas trees, crosses,or any amphetamine you could name [ around here the whole amp family were known as beans]
and of course that lead to nightly calming agents to get to sleep :) mostly rum and weed, some others too
an "old country" work mate caught on,and would bug me when i could not stop working, he learned i was on "beans", as was half the plant
so he started calling me orsen bean
i have admin numerous boards and irc/usenet over the last couple decades always with the same sig
but this the only board i belong to now

Wow that took me back to 1980 real quick.

so did yours ... that could hi jack this thread real quick
btw what is the airspeeed and velocity............................................................. :D

Back
Top Bottom