So who will be here Friday night & when?

Ms Grumpy

Administrator
Admin
Super Mod
Subscriber
Just curious who will be arriving on Friday (even Thursday) and what time you will be here? Partially because I want to make sure that I am available for any exhibitors to register on Friday.

Nancy

I should be there between 3 and 5pm EST. Thats if I actually get on the road at 5am...

If I hit the road on schedule, I should be there around dinner time. Not that I'm suggesting anything...

Will be arriving around 2 p.m.

Priorities.
1. Say hi to Mrs. Grumpy.
2. See if anyone needs help.
3. Insult Grumpy and Tentose.
4. Say hi to Mr. and Mrs. Luvvinvinyl.
5. Insult Grumpy and Tentose.
6. Debate tubes vs solid state with NOSValves.

Coming from NJ where we can get NY pizza I doubt anything out there will be as good. :D

I can bring some real pizza if you want, might be cold though.

Best to just skip the entire Michigan pizza experience. Sides everyone knows Chicago style is where its at :yes:

Nancy,
I'll be there, hopefully, by around 6:00 PM at the latest (Army and EchoWars too). Army and I both have a listening rooms, so we'll be looking for a key for those to start setting everything up. Thanks Nancy!

Retro

Debi & I should arrive by late afternoon, early evening. It all depends on how early a start we can make. Can't wait! :banana:

Last edited:
Nancy, I should be there by Friday early afternoon (assuming no flight trouble). Once I get settled, I'll be happy to help anyway that I can.

I'll be coming straight from work with my stuff to help out.
Probably get there about 2-2:30PM

Celt, jaymanaa and me should be there around 5 or 6, depending on how early we leave Kansas.

With three guys to drive, I'm thinking we could leave around midnight, or at the latest 2 A.M..:yes: Not that I'm in a hurry or anything, just sayin.:smoke:

Landing at DTW 18:43 Friday and will be leaving shortly thereafter. Room in the car for at least 2.

Murray

I'm thinking we could leave around midnight, or at the latest 2 A.M.

With a little help from our friends?

125914_main.jpg
adrenaline_rush.jpg
coffeeposter.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom