SOMEBODY had better post pics...

Sandy G

Retired Member
..For us poor, deprived, longsuffering types who can't make it to the Fest. Pics of the gear would be GREAT, but pics of the attendees & their spouses, kids, hangers-on, etc, would be even better. Pics of AK members in embarrassing and/or compromising situations, positions could easily be met w/monetary rewards, and forever enshrined in immortality in threads. The more prominent & prestigious the AKer involved, the better. Seriously, y'all have a great time, but don't forget us po' folks back home, OK? <grin>-Unca Sandy

Will be there with my cheapie digital camera in hand!
Anything specific you want? Drunken shots of Mods and Admins? :D

OK, OK, you byrds have been at it for several hours now..Why ain't we got any tales of Lust 'n' Consumption yet? Or better yet, PICS ?!?

Guess we are "the outside groupies" there Sandy!! Well, I am home alone and enjoying the CA-2010 warming the house and filling it with tunes!--peaking solidly between 10 & 20 WPC. I do like this solid, venerable Yamaha with my 1979 era ADS speakers...

Good tunes!!

I'm sittin' here contemplatin' mowin the yard tomorrow. Shit. I ain't ready to hafta start doin' THAT again so soon....The Mighty Valdez also is in dire need of a Bath, inside 'n' out. I think the last time I washed it was in September...<gulp!>

Hey!!! It's after 6:00AM, where are the pics?? Let's be waking up out there folks!

Time's a wastin

Mowing the yard, hell I gotta find the grass first Sandy. Most of the white crap that Walker likes should be gone this weekend.

I think that the last of the snow will be gone from here this morn'.

Oh...um...uh...and to everyone at the Fest wanting quiet...

GOOD MORNING!! :D

:yippy: :yippy: :yippy: :yippy: :yippy:

If I was up there, I'd be marching down the hall, makin' as much racket as possible, singin' "When The Roll Is Called Up Yonder" VERY badly & outta tune, punctuated by belches, throat clearings, coughs....Hehehehehehe..

Sandy, I'm usually bouncin' around the house in the morn' hummin' and singin'--drives the family nuts :D

I have a pair of parade Zildjians at the ready...are you in? :D

Maybe later today I'll have something for youse guys.

Trust me, there LOTS of good stuff there, like Retros AR9 and Thiels driven by his Spec stuff, Keggers's tweaked ST70 based amps, Cosmos dual pair of KLH 9s (??, big Maggie looking things, beaytifully restored), NOSValves new stereo amp and Franken La Scalas, Classicstereoman's homebrew amps and giant EV speakers.

Yep, this baby is growing up!!

I HATE THE WORLD

Ok actually I hate that I live 2500 miles away from the FEST and this time of year I'm always broke.

we're s'posed to get 1-3 inches of snow tonight in the deep fringes NW of Boston, if that makes anyone here feel better -- or worse. "up to 6 inches in some locations"... WTF is that supposed to mean? Usually, it means my yard.

I will be there tomorrow but would also love to see some preview pictures today especially the Salk Sound room & also Selah Audio. I will be there early tomorrow and hope to get to meet some more cool people like I did last year. Have fun!:music:

mhardy6647 said:
we're s'posed to get 1-3 inches of snow tonight in the deep fringes NW of Boston, if that makes anyone here feel better -- or worse. "up to 6 inches in some locations"... WTF is that supposed to mean? Usually, it means my yard.

LOL Mark......"up to 6 inches".....that means Gardner. :tears:

One last fling with the snowblower and shovel I guess.

Best,

Paul :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom