Sons of Anarchy

What about tara

three episodes in a row she hits someone with the hand she had surgery on. hello? That hand can earn you 250 thousand a year doing surgery and her and jax can then get out of the drug running,gun selling,prostitution racket. Either use your other hand or be prepared to be giving hand jobs with that hand to old geezers ,drooling over your tits in the back of the Moose lodge when jax gets whacked. :smoke:

Last edited:
Other than the actor Danial Lougue, no. I have a feeling his character is either the wife or relative of the slain nurse Otto killed.

I just thought the Nurse that was killed looked like the sister in Terriers. But the part played by Danial is definitely a rogue policeman of some sort.

Barney

Last edited:
Other than the actor Danial Lougue, no. I have a feeling his character is either the wife or relative of the slain nurse Otto killed.
Ive read 2 ideas
1: he is a "retired" fedral martial eli hired to avenge his wife
2: the nurse was his sister

"But the part played by Danial is diffidently a rouge policeman of some sort."

"he is a "retired" fedral martial"

Are you guys drunk?:scratch2:

"But the part played by Danial is definitely a rogue policeman of some sort."

"he is a "retired" fedral martial"

Are you guys drunk?:scratch2:

Speaking for myself only as a drinking dyslexic adding also a known to misspell at times. Thanks and have corrected.

Barney

Last edited:
Great show. Not a fan of the deus ex machina's they have used for some of the season finales. Example: how the MC knew all along that Jax was snitching to the ATF. It just came out of nowhere and saved the MC. I'm still hooked though.

Last week I finished season 4. I was trying to spread out the episodes between my Thanksgiving vacation and my up coming Christmas time off but it was just to intense to put down.

I cannot believe all the crazy shyte that went down just before the final episode.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse or everything bad has already happened they throw in some unexpected event(s).

Now I have to wait until Netflix has season 5 up before I can continue. That won't be until sometime in 2013...Damn!!!

Pretty good season finale last night. The scene with Otto was over the top but entertaining. And that homeless girl appeared again..interesting.

Chime in Dukiedook.

In response to original post. Rigid hand shakers since 70. Anyone notice Ralph on there?

The outcome of Tig meeting with Pope surprised me, didn't expect that. I liked the ex-feds response to Otto's testimony. Yep, noticed Navarro with sprayed on scar.

I wonder what the homeless girl was about too.

Homeless girl

The outcome of Tig meeting with Pope surprised me, didn't expect that. I liked the ex-feds response to Otto's testimony. Yep, noticed Navarro with sprayed on scar.

I wonder what the homeless girl was about too.
refresh my memory.

Back
Top Bottom