Sony PS-T33 extra counterweight

AubRock

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Good morning all. I need a little help from my AK friends.

This one has been on the bench for a while. Now that I have some free time, I’m trying to get this T33 up and running and see what she’s made of.

As far as I can tell, the only thing I’m missing is a dust cover hinge and the extra counterweight for mounting heavier carts. I have 3 different carts I wanna try out. AT11E, 2M Red & an old Empire 999 TE/X Improved. I’ve looked on eBay, Organ donor, and other various sites for this particular weight with no luck. Anyone know of other Sony models that might work? Or where I might find the original part?

Here is a diagram from the OMFCD1E33A-F226-4E58-B90F-89945E9C39DB.png

As always, I appreciate any responses and helpful info.

Thanks,
Aub

Good morning all. I need a little help from my AK friends.

This one has been on the bench for a while. Now that I have some free time, I’m trying to get this T33 up and running and see what she’s made of.

As far as I can tell, the only thing I’m missing is a dust cover hinge and the extra counterweight for mounting heavier carts. I have 3 different carts I wanna try out. AT11E, 2M Red & an old Empire 999 TE/X Improved. I’ve looked on eBay, Organ donor, and other various sites for this particular weight with no luck. Anyone know of other Sony models that might work? Or where I might find the original part?

Here is a diagram from the OM

As always, I appreciate any responses and helpful info.

Thanks,
Aub

Have you tried mounting those cartridges and found the counterweight to be inadequate ? :idea:

Thanks for the response. In the process of that now. I think it will work without it. We will see

It works fine with the AT11E. And sounds pretty darn good. I’ve always loved this cart.

Would still like to find the extra counterweight if anyone finds one, hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom