Southeast Michigan Audio Club (SMAC) Information

jmathers

Folks:

Southeast Michigan Audio Club (SMAC) is an informal audio group founded in 2005. Yes, we have a short history, but I feel we're really just getting started.

We meet once a month to discuss audio, listen to music, drink a couple beers, and generally "wig-out" (sorry Wigwam :D) over stereo stuff and tunes. There are no membership fees, no presidents or treasurers, no agenda - other than occasionally hosting an important audio guest - and no prerequisites to join, other than being interested in audio.

Each month, we always meet on a Saturday afternoon somewhere in SE Michigan. In the past, we've met in Berkley, Pleasant Ridge, Ann Arbor, Auburn Hills, Livonia, Canton, Royal Oak, Dearborn, Port Huron, Milford, Canada(!), and probably several other places I'm forgetting. Perhaps our next meet will be in your part of town

If you're interested in joining the group, just pm or email me at jeffrmathersatgmaildotcom, and I'll add you to our email list. Meeting are posted when info is available in this forum.

SMAC on!

BTW: Many thanks to Grumpy and AK for adding this space for SMAC. It's much appreciated guys!!!

We now have our own website: http://www.michiganaudioclub.com

Jeff

Last edited:
Maybe this thread should be a "sticky" in the SMAC forum?

By the way, in case you think this a small, insignificant group of folks:nono:

SMAC has over 145 folks on the email list. We welcome more:banana:

Jeff

Last edited:
We do have Wizards and Sorcerers and are a power to be reckoned with.
There are few audiophile trolls but, nobody takes them seriously, including themselves. Have another beer. We do deeply need more hot single chicks though… go figure.

Happy Listening! :beatnik:

Back
Top Bottom