Speaker cable guidance for subwoofer

neevo

Im super excited to be adding a second subwoofer to my system. Managed to snag a near mint walnut Wharfedale sub identical to the one I already have. It's a brilliant sub with clean and crisp bass and I'm thrilled to be adding a second to not only get rid of bass null points but to also have a go at stereo bass too.

I'm running the subs through their speaker level inputs as the main amp is my KA-7100. I've been on the look out for attractive speaker cable and think the clean white look of the QED stuff fits the bill, even though it's not cheap stuff. However because it's on show I want something attractive.

For my main speakers (LS50's) I have settled on the QED Ruby Anniversary Evolution cable, and am also keen to use QED stuff for the subs too.

I assume the subs take a tiny amount of power as speaker level and therefore the QED Micro Speaker cable should be absolutely fine.

Can anyone comment?

Anyone using the QED stuff today?

I'm not after magical sound properties, just a good cable that looks pretty.

The only wire that is attractive is one I don't see. Unless you have those big glass stand offs so the carpet doesn't mess up your music.

Back
Top Bottom