Speakerlust in the flesh

speakerlust

I have been reading the rules all over again today and I might actually get it right yet ??? .... So I'ma startin ova ...... Here is my official introduction ...
I have no current picture ... But this one was taken 7 years ago when I was at the Safari Club in Estacada Oregon. Back then I didn't have a butch haircut like I do now ..... As far as who I am ??? .... I am a music and audio-equipment lover that loves speakers .... It's almost a sickness for me really ...
... I see some speakers that I want real bad and I feel sick over it if I don't buy them. When I get them I feel almost drunk over it, totally intoxicated by them .... Yep, I'm a speaker junky for sure, and there ain't no cure ......
davefi3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Whew! When I saw the thread title, I was affraid we were going to see you naked! Glad you read the rules...

I don't think you're the only one around here with that sickness...

Welcome to AK! :music:

Yes, you have correctly diagnosed the illness - sorry that I can't help with a cure. :) The boards are populated with your fellow sufferers. :sigh:

As far as who I am ???
.....you seem to enjoy making an elusive game over what your name is....you think someone is going to stalk you or sompin'?....I really don't understand this part....signed, Alfonzo Constance Giovanni, from Outer Mongolia.....

Thanks guys, I really wish that we all lived closer together so that we could
get drunk together .... Just kidding, so that we could hang out some Sunday ... But This is the the next best thing and I like it !!! :smoke:

Awwwwwwwwwwwww....Think I saw one of them at an exotic pet expo once. If memory serves, they're $1800...An' that was 10 yrs ago...

Yep. It was a Marmoset, Mamaset, somesuch as that. The one I saw was a little bigger, but was just as cute, a real snuggler, my mom & sister both wanted him/her/it, but when Daddy Henry found ot the price, that was that...REAL damn quick !

Remember all them ads in the back of "Boy's Life"-"Darling Pet Monkey-$50"? Boy hidee, THEM days are over with...

Back
Top Bottom