Special offer on Cain & Cain demo speakers at AK-Fest 2004

BrianB

AK Vendor Emeritus
Subscriber
As many of you already know, I'll be bringing a pair of Cain & Cain Abby loudspeakers to AK-Fest 2004, along with Cain & Cain’s new matching self-powered subwoofer. I’ll be using these speakers to show off some Yamamoto Sound Craft tube electronics that I just started importing.

Both the Abbys and the matching sub that I’ll be bringing sport a natural Alder wood finish. However, I plan on ordering a new pair of Abbys and a new sub in the dark red finish that Cain & Cain offers, as this color is a good match for the Japanese cherry of the Yamamoto gear. But first, I need to sell my current Cain & Cain floor models…

So, if anyone here might be interested in picking up a demo pair of Abby loudspeakers and/or a matching demo sub at substantially reduced prices, please let me know. I’ll be offering these speakers for sale at the show.

Happy listening!
Brian
Venus Hi-Fi

Originally posted by Wardsweb
Hmmmmm? It does get one to thinking. :scratch2:

If someone were to purchase these demo speakers from me at the show, I'd prefer to hand them over right then and there - shipping these things is neither easy nor cheap!

Originally posted by ProAc_Fan
Hey Brian I don't suppose your dragging the Almarro's to the fest? :D

Hi Mike,

I am planning on bringing some Almarro speakers to show off, but they're not the ones you purchased. And I don't know if I'll have any room left over in my van. Would you like me to see if I can squeeze them in?

Cheers,
Brian

Heck yeah if it is it all possible. Kam's already dragging me home a TT and some other small stuff from Grumpy and since he's traveling through Canada on his trip I may just snag these duty free. Tim could keep the $50 I gave him for shipping to help defray his fuel expenses for the trip.

If you bring them feel free to display and audition them. I'd love my fellow AK'ers to see and hear them before I get my chance.

Mike

Well, I did manage to sell the Cain & Cain sub at the show (many thanks, Jerry!), but I would up taking the Abbys back home with me. However, I still plan on getting a new pair of Abbys in a different finish, so I'll be putting my current demo pair up for sale on my vendor forum soon...

Originally posted by ProAc_Fan
If you bring them [the Almarro speakers] feel free to display and audition them. I'd love my fellow AK'ers to see and hear them before I get my chance.

Hi Mike,

As you know, I was not able to fit the pair of Almarro speakers that you are purchasing from me into my van. However, I did bring a less-expensive version of your speakers (with MDF cabinets instead of solid oak) to the show. I was using a five-watt Almarro SET amp to drive them, and everyone who heard these speakers seemed to be VERY impressed with their performance. I have a feeling that you're going to be extremely happy with your new toys - they ought to be an ideal match for your nine-watt nOrh SET amp.

Cheers,
Brian

Originally posted by BrianB
Well, I did manage to sell the Cain & Cain sub at the show (many thanks, Jerry!), but I would up taking the Abbys back home with me. However, I still plan on getting a new pair of Abbys in a different finish, so I'll be putting my current demo pair up for sale on my vendor forum soon...

Please wait for me to sell my other house. I'll let you know when that is.;)

Back
Top Bottom