Spotify: playlist tunes gone missing!

pfcs49

Phil
Subscriber
Some jazz tunes on my playlists have disappeared! And are no longer discoverable on Spotify, where I got them in the first place!
Also, at least one (a Jemey Aebersold play along) is still on my iMac and and iPhone, and playable, but not on any of my (5) Logitech devices. Also, it is not newly available on any device using Spotify.

This REALLY sucks! Some great music (I am paying for) disappeared!

If you are talking about squeezeboxes as your logitech devices then logitech no longer supports spotify. There is a new plugin called Spotty. Check out this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107615-Announce-Spotty-v1-1-0

No. Spotify is now available on the 2 SB Touch and 3 SB Radios under the "Spotty" patch.
Only problem is some tunes have disappeared from Spotify on all 8 of my devices (5 SB + phone, iMac & iPad) as well as the very peculiar issue with Jamey Aebersold recording.

Artist can pull songs just like Taylor Swift Famously did a couple of years ago.

There are songs on lists I've made that have disappeared. Mainly on one Latin music list I have. But others as well.

I searched that artist. Only two songs show up. Tranes ride and in a sentimental mood.

Artist can pull songs just like Taylor Swift Famously did a couple of years ago.

There are songs on lists I've made that have disappeared. Mainly on one Latin music list I have. But others as well.

I searched that artist. Only two songs show up. Tranes ride and in a sentimental mood.

Same two here-but the one I mentioned is still on the Mac/Spotify playlists and works, but is not found in any search! I wish I could export it to the SB devices' Spotty playlists and I really miss the tunes that disappeared! In one case, it was an album, "My Shining Hour" by Warren Vache. I ended up ordering the CD on Amazon to get it back

Interesting. I wonder if it will disappear with a update or when you connect with Spotify. Especially if it was a downloaded song.

I hope it stays

In one case, it was an album, "My Shining Hour" by Warren Vache.
Spotify still has this. Listening now.

index.php

:idea: As to why it’s missing on your deals.

I'll be damned! Well, it certainly wasn't available when it disappeared.
But it's back now-I see it too on my Spotify/Spotty.
I looked for it a few times before I ordered the CD-I wonder how stuff can disappear/get removed from my library, and then return?

On a similar note, I had a bunch of playlists on MOG when Beats was absorbing them. I took screen-shots of those lists, then replicated them on Spotify. Some of those weren't available on Spotify. Really annoying when things change without my permission!

PS: kinda nice how he does the title song.

Back
Top Bottom