Stargate Universe, I dont believe it!

I liked the different songs played at the end of the episodes of SGU. Thats how I discovered Flogging Molly. :rockon:

SGU isn't over, it's just a LONG way out there to the next galaxy! And lets face facts, it will be a boring 10 seasons just looking at a bunch of pods with the crew fast asleep.. They will be waken from their pods in due time although not sure if the broke one will be a problem for Math Boy.. He is a smart kid, he'll figure it out.. :)

That's funny, from the OP and many others I heard the "it gets good and bang, it's gone" and from someone else, the "recycling of actors" My advice would be to stay the hell away from the BBC!! LOL

They LOVE cancelling shows the moment they start getting really good. The one exception being Doctor Who. Of course, since they can always point out The Doctor, they put everything else to the ax way too soon. Torchwood, Whitechapel, Primeval and the list goes on... three seasons of maybe 6 episodes and poof! gone.

And recycling of actors??? There's a scene in "Secret Diary of a Call Girl" where Billie Piper, (Rose Tyler) is having sex with the 11th Doctor (Matt Smith) and who should call her but the 10th doctor (David Tennant) calls her on the phone! Crazy.

Do actors with the BBC have some sort of contract gig where they are obligated to be in a certain number of things, or does the BBC just have a very small drawer of resumes and they just pull the same ones over and over for everything?

I don't know how it works. But they do tend to be loyal. I have experienced it myself. BBC is the best company I have ever worked for and there are "little towns" within the organization that are populated by people who are very loyal to each other. I imagine that once you are "in" you are in the group, you're "IN" and they make sure you keep working. Especially if you're popular.

Back
Top Bottom