Step One In A Grand Experiment

Hmm...too big to be a cartridge, and maybe too small for a 'table. I'm guessing phono stage.

Patiently waiting with baited breath.

Last edited:
A turn table and vacuum pump for the platter plus an air bearing tone arm with the air pump. :smoke:
Yes there is a vaccum pump in there, but not for a tone arm. Actually there is no arm in that box...just an arm board cut for a SME. So one of those might be acquired soon.

Regards
Mister Pig

Yes there is a vaccum pump in there, but not for a tone arm. Actually there is no arm in that box...just an arm board cut for a SME. So one of those might be acquired soon.

Regards
Mister Pig

A Dyson?

:lurk:

but, I'm hoping there's a SOTA in great mechanical and ugly cosmetic shape in that box, that needs work that you'll let us watch. A vintage SME M2 arm down the road?

waiting is.
Chris

Another Mister Pig project for us to follow and drool over. Fun, fun, fun. He’s back with a vengeance. But wait! How do we know it’s the real Mister Pig without his signature avatar? Could it be an imposter? A Chicken posing as a pig, pecking about SOTA turntables. Tune in next week for another Pigtopia restoration.

I was wondering how long the trip to Pigtopia was going to be and where are the pictures of beautiful Pigtopia girls?

Back
Top Bottom