Stereolist.com January Giveaway

Stereolist

Happy New Year!

As AK's newest sponsor we'd like to announce our first AK contest. We believe Stereolist.com is the future of audio classifieds. Our top priorities are customers and the music. That's why we have a phone number, and all recordings are free to list and sell on Stereolist.com.

Currently, all AK members are entitled to their AK credit for Stereolist.com, however, this contest will run for the next month here; it will include:

(3) Featured Stereolistings
(1) pair of new Genalex re-issue (New Sensor) Cryo-treated 12AX7s donated by HiFiTubes.org (one of our sponsors)

We have other contests running, so come visit us, and help us start 2011 with bang. Would love if you can support us on Facebook too!

Just post here "Stereolist.com" and some great tunes you are playing or have recently discovered.

We'll use a random number generator (or a hat) ; )

It's an honor to support AK, and AK rules apply (the tubes can go worldwide).

see you around!
Stereolist.com

Last edited:
Stereolist.com

Been listening to the new Of Montreal album "false priest". Some truly great sounds, and nice production. I have also rediscovered how amazing KD Langs "ingenue" album is. I havent listened to it for a while. its just really really good.

Last edited:
Stereolist.com

Thanks for doing this!

Perhaps a random number generator in a hat is the ticket... :scratch2:

LOL...

welcome to the forum, and thanks so much for a great contest to start off a hopefully long and prosperous adventure for you and us.

When I read the date I had to scroll back up to make sure I wasn't seeing an old resurected thread..

Back
Top Bottom