Stereolist.com January Giveaway

Just saw this....

Stereolist.com

and I have Moment Musicaux by Schubert playing right now.....:thmbsp:

Stereolist.com

Been playing my McIntosh, Advents, and Technics SP-25 all day long. Next comes the Otari MX 5050 B II. Welcome to AK as a sponsor. :tresbon:

stereolist.com

Right now I'm playing the "free rehearsal LP" that came with the boxed set of "Mozart The Last Six Symphonies", Herbert Von Karajan conducting the Berlin Philharmonic. First time I've ever bothered to play it, despite having owned the set for months, so I guess it is "recently discovered", huh?! :D

Before that I played "Harry Chapin - Greatest Stories, Live", another recent discovery, at least for me,; it's an LP I bought secondhand. Some of it is old hat, known from the radio, but there were a few songs I'd never heard before, and I enjoyed it.

Thanks for the site sponsorship, and for the contest! :thmbsp:
(NOTE: I notice that there are rules about an address in the continental US being required; otherwise, another contest/prize is substituted. I can provide such a U.S. address, if I win.)

Last edited:
Stereolist.com Hi & welcome to AK. :wave: I'm a little slow seeing this, because I've been finding out what tubes work best "for me" in a couple pieces of gear, the MX110 (likes Telefunken & will settle for Phillips), and the Fisher KM60 (prefers Phillps/Mullards). If you want to prove me wrong, with your Genelex, you'll have to make it 3 tubes, LOL. :D I've been hearing a lot of Yes & Pink Floyd lately, along with the mandatory Led Zeppelin. :smoke:

Stereolist.com Hi & welcome to AK. :wave: I'm a little slow seeing this, because I've been finding out what tubes work best "for me" in a couple pieces of gear, the MX110 (likes Telefunken & will settle for Phillips), and the Fisher KM60 (prefers Phillps/Mullards). If you want to prove me wrong, with your Genelex, you'll have to make it 3 tubes, LOL. :D I've been hearing a lot of Yes & Pink Floyd lately, along with the mandatory Led Zeppelin. :smoke:

Well then! If you happen to be the winner, if we can get you another 12AX7, we will. Off to look for some Yes in the archives....

And the winner is.............
question-mark.jpg

kreichenbach

thanks to all for the warm welcome....:thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom