Stranger Things on Netflix, anyone watch it?

My wife, kids, and I love the show. Agree that the one episode was a mis-step. They could have gotten that out of the way in 10 minutes.

I love the chemistry between Steve and Dustin. Too funny. Wish they had done more with Billy Hargrove. When he was flirting with that mom, he was great.

Fun show that strikes a good tone.

It's a true time warp watching. I've yet to see any 80's homage that fully nails it the way Stranger Things does.

The music, the clothes, the cars... Even product packaging. Whoever was responsible for time period research did an excellent job. In real life, I went from age seven at top of the decade to 16 at its close and will say that it feels good to be able to "go back" without actually having to relive elementary school antics, junior high school insecurities, and crushing high school boredom (sans hanging out at the mall...).

I need to know if anyone recognized any of the gear in there. I tried, but I could not get all the vintage gear...there was a lot!..I know hopper had an old Panasonic in the cabin.

The music, the clothes, the cars... Even product packaging. Whoever was responsible for time period research did an excellent job. In real life, I went from age seven at top of the decade to 16 at its close and will say that it feels good to be able to "go back" without actually having to relive elementary school antics, junior high school insecurities, and crushing high school boredom (sans hanging out at the mall...).

I started the decade at 18 and fortunately the chances of being recorded for posterity were slim.

Back
Top Bottom