Stuff to buy ???????

Waynefi

Hello, are there items for sale at the Fest ? I am hoping to come, this would be my first visit to anything like this. Just wondering if items like accessories, cable/wires, LP's(new like Classic, etc...) are available?

Just curious.

Wayne Fiala
North Royalton, Ohio

:music: Hey Wayne ! Im trying to get to this get together myself for my 1st time I don't know what to expect...Its always about the money....but should be very interesting. I'll be incognito...

There will be a Swap Table room for sure with some gear and LPs. I'll have a couple boxes of used LPs, CDs and a couple pieces of gear and I'm not sure what the others are bringing.
As to new stuff, in past years there were vendors with accessories and vinyl, but I'm not quite sure what this year will bring. Madisound will be there so they may have some accessories and drivers/caps and other DIY type stuff, but that's just a guess on my part. The dealers would probably love to sell you some of the new gear they're demoing too.

Also, I'm sure once folks start talking about gear there will be some swapping and deals going on too. At any rate, you'll have a great time. Be sure to bring something you like to listen to and you'll be able to use it as a reference on many of the systems there.

There will be plenty of dealers there with many fine components and accessories for sale. Plus you may just find something you cannot live without in the swap room.

Tons of Stuff

There will be lots of good stuff there new and used. I will have 260 lp's price at one dollar and lower price $20-$40 range audio gear. Other guys will have similar deals and of course higher priced better quanity components.

Check out the swap room.

Will there be a place for donated items that can be sold or auctioned for the benefit of AK? I have a pair of Sansui SP-2000 speakers with re-capped crossovers in their original boxes that I could bring as long as they will fit under the cap of my mid-size pickup truck, which I think they will. Of course someone else would have to be able to take them home or find a way to ship them. If it's too much trouble I can just list them here another time.

Donated Gear

I've was thinking the same thing. I have seen donated gear offered on the site for funding. A great idea-- DONATING extra gear for a raffle or auction to benefit AK during the fest(like it needs more craziness.) Maybe someday something like this will happen,judging from last years fest, the time,space and organization would be at a premium. If you go pitch it to thee administraters.

Back
Top Bottom