Subscriber membership. What is it and how do you become one

I was wondering what the AK Subscriber title was about. Payment just made through Paypal and I must say that it's about time I gave something back to my favorite site.

Bump for the new members. Thanks

Grumpy

Thank you for subscribing. Its an excellent way to help support AK :thmbsp:

Subscription paid

Hi Grumpy,

I sent my sub in several days ago and I still haven't heard anything about it... is there a problem...??? :scratch2: I'm VERY happy to give a little to maintain this wonderful site and all it's members who often go to great lengths to help people less knowledgeable or in a problem situation.... THANK YOU ALL..... :thmbsp::tresbon::banana::banana:

Happy listening to all :music:

Maurice442

Subscription...done... thank you very much

Hi luvvinvinyl,

I just logged on and saw the changes immediately... Thanks to you and Ozmoid for your time and also THANK YOU to every moderator on AK... you're doing a GREAT job... and also to everyone that is not subscribed... do it as soon as you can...

Thank you all and happy listening... :music::banana:

Maurice442

Grumpy,
I love the site. I donated but don't know if I'm oficially a "subscriber". Please enlighten me.
Thanks,
Jeff

Grumpy,
I love the sit. I donated but don't know if I'm oficially a "subscriber". Please enlighten me.
Thanks,
Jeff
Donating and Subscribing are two different things - go to the first post in this thread, there are details on how to subscribe.

Donations are great too! I try to chip in a few times a year with some extra $$$ beyond subscribing... :thmbsp:

Last edited:
I donated $25 but didn't see the subscriber link until after I clicked the donate link. I know, I am acting :drool:"special":drool:, but I would like to be a subscriber. Email also sent to administration yesterday. Thanks, John

When I get some cash (a friend is not paying me back) I will send it off to you...it will probably be more than $25, though...

Please be sure to use the link in the User CP, for the subscription. We'll gratefully accept any other surplus cash as donations.

Thanks

I am seriously considering donating, and becoming a Subscriber fits nicely. :thmbsp: I didn't feel like reading the entire thread, so I ask: Does it matter what month you mail in your payments? I'm not set up for credit cards.

Back
Top Bottom