Super Bowl 50

Smitty43

Addicted Member
All though I don't watch football except for college football one of our things is to have a Super Bowl Party and hopefully have it outside weather permitting. What are you doing for the big game and let's see who thinks the best Commercial is this year.

While I am thrilled to see Demarcus Ware in a Super Bowl after languishing in Dallas all these years, I don't think he'll be wearing a championship ring when it's all over.

Regardless, we'll be watching with the same group we've been with for the last four years. A friend of ours owns a restaurant chain here in Dallas and always puts on a great spread.

I am definitely looking forward to SB but also wanted to watch the Pro Bowl today. Unfortunately it is not showing up on todays TV listings here in Vancouver B.C. Sure hope its an oversight and it airs.

Have the Warriors/Knicks game on in the same time slot to fall back on but darn...:dunno:

Super bowl is just a time to have a few friends over and watch the game and the commercials and have some fun and lots of cold beer and enjoy the game. Hope Denver can pull it off.

Being a Giants' fan, I'm rooting for Peyton. Hope to see him retire with his second ring. That said, I'm cooking for my family and a few close friends. We'll watch the game in my bar room, enjoy good food, have a few beers and enjoy the day.

We will be watching outside with a fire pit going. This I feel will be the last game for Peyton and a end to a great career! Time to Retire and go out on top of the game!

Glad you were able to watch it outside with a nice fire going. Hope it all went well and you were able to enjoy a fine cigar.

Back
Top Bottom