SX-1010

GREG5656

I recently purchased a Pioneer SX-1010 off of eBay. Unfortunately the faceplate was broken in transit. I am trying to locate a replacement. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Let me guess......seller didn't remove the FM dial knob?

So sorry, man. Perhaps consider the best $25.00 you've ever spent, join up as a subscriber, and then post a WTB in Bartertown.

You WILL have someone with a faceplate to sell, I guarantee it.

Whatever you do, don't give up. I have my own 1010 on right now. While the 1250 steals all the limelight, this is perhaps my fave.

Post a WTB in Bartertown, it's typically frowned upon to ask here.
And there's always eBay, or if it's just the glass get a local place to fab one for you.

Bummer! Agree with @onwardjames, spend the $ for the subscription and someone will have that part.

Also,...

Welcome to the AK Community! A lot of friendly folks in here.

Sorry I didn't realize I couldn't ask here. Yes @onwardjames you're correct the knob wasn't removed. I am definitely not giving up on the 1010 though! I am planning on putting it into my rotation shortly.

If the faceplate is not too bad and it's just the glass someone was selling the 1010 glass on eBay, there is also someone selling the stickers for dimmer and FM muting

AK'er Zebulon1 has the Stickers for the different x3x series, incl the 1010.

I had a broken glass face plate on my SX-750. I took the glass off, taped it together with clear packing tape and took it to a local glass shop. they were able to use this as a template and made a new one for about $12. Looks like the 1010 has a couple of small holes for push buttons that the 750 does not, but should be doable.

Back
Top Bottom